Reborn Closed Beta 7

I just reset the zone to make it a 5 minute cooldown on the Highsteppe area.

After you did that zone reset my character is constantly stuck at loading and level 0 at the login screen.

Okay I am doing a hard reset in about 5 minutes, let me know if that fixes it.

seems to have resolvd now thanks

on shard ned II I keep getting booted

Game starts at fullscreen and I do not see a way to remove the full screenā€¦ Also other ppl get game automatically to full screen by maximizing window and can also not get rid of full screen. We donā€™t know how :man_shrugging:

I have fullscreen thing too

Giant Scav (not enraged) also doesnā€™t have a cast bar for itā€™s smash

if you hold the shift key while launching it should give you a selection to choose, well check to see if anything has changed on our end.

That worked! Thanks!

We changed it back to just one shard. Are you still seeing multiple of them? Are you getting booted back to the login screen, or?

I think it was trying to kick me to the login screen. But it took so long that I eventually closed the app and tried restarting. It wouldnā€™t even load in the login screen the second timeā€¦ before you do too much digging, Iā€™m rebooting my pc to make sure itā€™s not something on my end (I forgot to do that this morning). Iā€™ll post again once Iā€™m done with my reboot and let you know if the issue persists.

We had the highsteppe world boss enraged for a few attempts, then he started chasing people all the way at the graveyard and came back not enraged. Now we canā€™t get it to enrage anymore

There was also an issue with people that respawned at the graveyard getting stuck in combat and the ā€œseedsā€ would follow them all the way back to the graveyard and constantly kill them

Were watching the server and its not a bug it hasnā€™t been triggered a second time yet.

We killed the boss normal and when it respawned we enraged him correctly so it was bugged after he reset that time

Can you PM me the way that you are enraging him so I can be sure?

Ok so I finally got back inā€¦ I loaded in just outside of highsteppe (on my alt Amazing), and right after moving, the screen went black and itā€™s still loading

Okay you may want to send us an output log so we can see whatā€™s going onā€¦

Actually I moved Amazing back to the Player House see if that helped, if not send us a log.

1 Like

That worked! I was able to leave and walk across highsteppe without getting booted! Thanks!

1 Like