Reborn Closed Beta 7

Still getting the bug where you can’t pull out your mount sometimes, sent output log via email cause wasn’t sending via launcher

Are you seeing the mount show up between your hands, but it just isn’t mounting? Or are you not seeing any mount at all?

Seeing it in between my hands and it grows as I pull them apart then it disappears instead of coming ou

There are a lot of error logs being thrown in the current version in Highsteppe, I am working on a fix now then hopefull ythey should start sending through the launcher again.

Bark cape has no inventory icon. Looks awesome ingame though!

Highsteppe world boss has finally been killed! That was a much harder fight than the lamavora boss. The mechanic to spawn it it’s so cool compared to the other one, it took a lot to figure it out.
The seed pods take multiple hits to kill, they seem they have too many hp (i can one shot them with charged shot but not with basics)

Ok Just wanted to do a quick post on issues I have noticed after playing for a few hours.

1. Dungeon sign in Highsteppe needs to be updated with the new way of entering. Personally, the new way of selecting dungeons is easier but doesn’t quite makes sense to me why there are orbs floating there to grab and teleport to a new area. Still seems a little immersion breaking.
  2. Dungeon images are good but names of the 4 dungeons with the globes would help.
  3. The Dyes page of the journal is hard to read with the bag graphic behind the text & some of that text is off the page.
  4. Didn’t see the new symbol meanings in the journal like the one above wildlife or how to tell if something is matched or unmatched (I could have missed this info).
  5. I saw critters getting stuck in the air when the guild engaged the boss at flying high.
  6. My items in inventory would disappear logging would not help. Had to restart, think it was happening after entering / leaving zones by teleport.
  7. Having to stop with musketeer to have orbs register a self hit.
1 Like

Got another thing… my group just ran sewers, as soon as slime was downed it reset. Some members of the party didn’t get quest credit, all saw their chests but did not get to loot. No reward cache and 248ish xp was recieved on my lvl 12…

1 Like

Okay, I see what happened there, sorry about that. Should be fixed for future dungeon runs.

Just finished airship level 1 and as the last boss died it reset the dungeon as a none shard and we didn’t get any reward, guessing same as above

Okay ya it was the same bug, it should be fixed for any future runs

I’ll see if the group is up for doing another test run it took us awhile to get through it XD

Sure, sorry about that :frowning: At least it will be fixed in the live game.

Also the bug was for any dungeon if you want to run another one, don’t feel like you have to run that one again specifically.

Player deaths are not showing in the combat log at all

We pushed out a new patch with a few fixes on the client-side:

• Fixed a few icons that were wrong/missing.
  • Fixed some bugs with the new dungeon globes causing lots of errors in the log.
  • Fixed a bug where canceling a request to sell something was causing the item to go invisible in your inventory.
  • Fixed a bug where buttons were going to the next line incorrectly for some confirmation dialogs.
  • Fixed some bugs with the Ultra/High quality settings that were leading to additional lag.

We’re aware of the Inventory display bug that happens when you logout/back in and are working on a fix for that which should be ready later this evening.

https://rebornpatch.orbusvr.com/file/orbusvr/update/RebornLauncher-3.03.zip

Thanks!

Looks like a few achievements are broken too

New achievements:

• I have none of the potion achievements but I have this on the API: {“name”:“potions_brewed”,“record”:6134}
  • Grand Master Mage/Warrior have unlocked (level 30 achievements) when I’m not level 30 ('m 22 and 20)
  • Grand Master Class (level 30 on the 4 old classes) has unlocked even though I’m only level 30 on Ranger and Muskie

Legacy Achievements:

• Learning the Ropes hasn’t unlocked, I’m pretty sure I did the tutorial
  • An Apple a Day hasn’t unlocked, I did this one for sure
  • A Puzzling Cube hasn’t unlocked, also did this one for sure

Not related to the achievements but the Records for our fish caught in the Journal still aren’t showing

QOL: please add some kind of flash/‘new’ symbol when you obtain a random quest using the mission credits. When you get a stack of them, it’s very difficult to know immediately what you just obtained because they’re stacked by level.

The tooltip for missions purchased this way is also incorrect, showing the same dialogue for earning less xp. I have not yet tested whether it still gives less XP (I’ll comment on this later), but at the very least it says it does.

Edit: Full XP received. Still says it on the tooltip. Also another UI issue of the Titles panel not being ‘solid’ (when you click on a title, it clicks on the thing behind it). Can you also add an X button to that panel so we can close out of it without dropping out of the menu?

Also somehow I have up through the 20 hours in-game, skip a few achievements, and then I have the 500 hours ingame.

Game crashed when I opened Oculus Dash, I sent log via email as wasn’t sending in the launcher again

We finished a shard and no-one can use or decline their Roll :expressionless: (We did all die right after getting the roll XD)