Reborn Closed Beta 7

As in the dialog box appeared but the buttons just don’t do anything?

Yes, nothing happened when we tried to click use roll or decline

If any of you haven’t restarted your game since then could you send me a log?

I’m already in bed :joy: but maybe Scott can

Holding the compass is still off. The tutorial showing us holding the compass shows us holding it by the base / the handle, which is how it felt in OG. Every Reborn beta from the first to now, holding the compass level means we are holding it with our hand’s grip around the outside of the curvy part (not touching the handle at all) and our thumb on top. Just wondering if this is really the intended forever grip or just low on the priority list. It’s still a bit awkward to turn over for the journal.

Edit: as a runemage on a new character, the only spell that will not go into the journal is fireball 1. It was the same last beta.

Edit 2: both times I have joined the battlegrounds, one person’s name becomes “SystemNotice” the whole time. In the second battleground, when it was over and everyone disappeared, my timer started over and I’m just chilling alone in here. Turned all the things blue, tried to graveyard (I was not dead when it ended), and since my inventory is blank and my teleporter not on the belt, I’ve just been waiting out the timer to see what will happen.

Also, in Reborn in battlegrounds or dungeons, I have noticed that if I die while in the middle of drawing a spell, that drawing remains forever, so I have a few partial spells hanging around here. I am not certain about overworld, but it has happened for every beta dungeon I have been a part of and now in the battlegrounds.

Edit 3: waited for that battlegrounds timer to run out. Now says 00:00 and I am still chilling here. Will log out and send log

i have to grab my breast to hold the compass now rofl.

1 Like

Stuck scoundrel deck, log submitted

i have to grab my breast to hold the compass now rofl.

Scandalous.

1 Like

Me and 2 other party members should have all closed our game relatively fast after that and sended the log before continue playing.

black screen zoning into highsteppe, orbus wasn’t responding had to kill task (log submitted)

logging back in returns to void, submitted another log before restart

World bosses were relatively easy to fight (except for treesus) and the tasks to enrage them weren’t that hard either :upside_down_face: I dare you make it harder :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha.

Well on the fight difficulty there are a couple of other mechanics we didn’t have time to put in before today that we are going to hopefully get in before Tuesday. But generally speaking we like to keep most of the World Boss fights pretty fun and not too complicated so that the whole community can participate in them.

That said, I do think it would be fun to add a 4th World Boss post-launch that is both very hard to fight and very hard to summon. So we’ll see if we have time for that.

Also if you are looking for a challenge in terms of figuring things out, don’t forget about the hidden quests that will be in-game at launch…

A new client-side patch is available.

• Should fix the “inventory blank” bug.
  • Should fix the “can’t roll for guaranteed roll prompt” bug.
  • Fixes for some icons for capes.

You can download it directly here or restart your launcher to get it:

https://rebornpatch.orbusvr.com/file/orbusvr/update/RebornLauncher-3.04.zip

Thanks!

Will the World bosses be dropping level 30 rings with increased stats from the level 20 rings we currently have once the game goes live? from the few kills we did earlier I think we only got 1 ring and it was one of the ones we already had

Ya treesus one was tough. Those adds stack up fast. Also, if you die the projectiles will follow people all the way to the graveyard and get the stuck in a bit of a death loop.

Yes the stats will increase a bit, honestly I was waiting to see which fights were going to be the hardest to decide where to put what rings.

1 Like

Hey my inventory is back, thanks!

Hey,

We got your log, there are a lot of these errors in it:

DynamicHeapAllocator allocation probe 1 failed - Could not get memory for large allocation 3145731.
d3d11: failed to create 2D texture id=1740 width=1024 height=1024 mips=1 dxgifmt=28 [D3D error was 8007000e]

It seems like you are running out of graphics memory or something. Are you running on Ultra?

World boss’s were fun.

Multiple areas in the overworld, when I try to teleport, it won;t show a grid. I have to move back and then I can move forward.

Battlegrounds
-Mages spells are not showing up correctly. It looks like the spells go right by you but register a hit.
-There are a few spots where you can hide in the wall and shoot spells out.

Scoundrel
-My deck is getting stuck constantly where I have to equip another weapon to get my deck to come up.