Reborn Patch 10.80

hey is this debug code this black writing?

3 Likes

I’ve just finished my first shard of the day. I was dead at the finish and got resurrected but didn’t receive my “accept or decline” for daily roll? only end of dungeon loot?

1 Like

Still experiencing crashes to desktop and the scoundrels deck still gets stuck when entering a new instance. Big fan of waiting over an hour for a BG pop and then ctd within the first minute with no way of getting back in.

I did send logs for the often ctd back in the beta tests, I can send more if needed when it occurs again.

Yea we just 4-maned the likely only shard we can do today and no guarented roll for 2 of us either :frowning:

1 Like

Yes that is the debug voice chat code. You can disable it by turning off the Stats in the Graphics tab of the Player menu.

Were you also dead when the shard ended? Was this all the same group?

No I wasn’t dead, this was a different group than Kizzletons and Shazul, another group member, did not get the popup either. It was 100% our first shard today.

same here. we did 2 shards. 1 alive person didn’t get roll on tge first shard. 2 alive ppl didn’t get a role on the second shard. one of the the two was same person as the first shard not getting role.

daily shards not working did 2 shards not even got a pop up to use my role.
did not die and whas alive!
got these problems since new patch.

RIP paladin rolls

Okay, I’ll look into this…I’m assuming this just started with the new patch?

ya just started with this patch yes

If anyone can send me a quick log after not getting the roll to appear during a shard run that would be helpful, thanks.

Okay so we have another big bug. Party member traded his shard +2 helmet to me. Then I traded it back. And it changed to a 20+2 helmet…

1 Like

Great stuff! Keep it coming. Can we have an auto sort inventory feature? Real pain trying to organize inventory

3 Likes

Didn’t get to uyse my daily roll on my alt character “Richness” Will send the log now

Also during this (same output log) I was seeing everyone as bald with no nose or ears

2 Likes

i mailed my logs to you .

This is actually a bug which didn’t bother me as much as loosing my hard-earned daily, haha it’s bald-head day today (one had hair so I guess it’s perhaps those who have helmets shown or so)…

We were doing a throwback to the original potato heads of Orbus OG!! (Were working on a fix, thanks)

5 Likes

A patch is going out now which fixes the Guaranteed Roll Prompt not showing up, we really apologize for that. It was an attempt to fix the interaction between the death resurrect prompt and the roll prompt which has had issues in the past, but apparently it made it worse not better. It should have the old behaviour for now and we will take a new stab at fixing it, and we have a better testing protocol established for that feature now to prevent this from happening again.

1 Like

Should be live on both Steam and Oculus, please restart to make sure you get that patch right away if you are doing any shard dungeons this evening.