Reborn Patch 10.84

Okay I see the problem we’ll get that fixed.

2 Likes

For clarification, is the mage’s Arcane Missile explosion reduction just visual or was it the effective radius that was reduced?

1 Like

Only visual. I tried to tell it not to touch that one, did it anyway?

Gotcha, cool. Ty :slight_smile:

I have no clue. Just read the notes and was like “0-0 oh no.” xD

I’d really like to see a black border put around the ranger’s weak points. This would help a lot with visibility around mages fireballs and the 2nd boss in crypt who is also mostly red.

2 Likes

We now get stuck inside battlegrounds when a game ends, The leave button doesn’t seem to work anymore.

1 Like

Okay I see the problem, should be fixed in the next one. For now if you relog does it fix it? Or does it keep sticking you back in the one that ended?

Thankfully you don’t get stuck! Once the game has ended everyone had to relaunch their games to get out.

Okay, let me know if the next one is working, thanks.

Riley will you please look into the compass problem for rangers. Aka the journal pulling out while in combat and blocking our view. It’s minor but gets aggravating in shards

1 Like

This would be great, could also do with being always on top, bosses from side on cover them with their arms, this is especially bad on crypt boss 1 as he’s got them big hulk arms

couldnt you just do :
tap-> automatic release on finish
hold(x time)-> keep the spell and cast on next tap

i think this would be the best of both worlds and be more obvious.

1 Like

Triple tapping was doing the instant cast for me, wasn’t able to get it with a double tap

I do like this concept, I find the default stick behaviour to be user-friendly. Having a simple option to instantly cast (the extra tap) is super handy and definitely more useful for higher-end play I think this works well, but would be great if it worked properly from 2 clicks rather than 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the new music in the zones!

3 Likes

This isn’t fixed

1 Like

Same as above ^^^^

So it should have been fixed as of about an hour ago for any new games started…we were seeing an error and that’s not showing up anymore. When this happened to you when did it happen? Just now?

Really loving the runesmith tile proc location. It’d still be better if they were semi transparent, but the current placement makes it so much easier to pay attention to all the action going on.

One of the elite sewer rats was replaced with 2 non-elite sewer rats in both of these packs. This is just as bad if not worse than before. They are still un-tankable on a high level shard. Our only option is to kill one or two non-elites as fast as we can before the tank dies, then run back and repeat this until the pack size has become manageable.

2 Likes

Ya we noticed that too… was greeeeaaat (not)…