Reborn Patch 10.84

Can you please check that the anti kite mechanic isn’t kicking in on Sewer Boss 2. I’m pretty sure it is randomly. Pretty sure it is happening most after a wipe and reset when the boss is hard to pull again.

FYI, when you mute someone that is on bard you still hear their notes. This should not be the case. I want to be able to mute someone that is deliberately being annoying on their bard. Also, the mute all around feature doesn’t mute them either.

1 Like

Polymorph has become my new best friend for these cases alone haha

Yeah the thinking on that was by making them non-elite they should be CC’able (e.g. trap, poly, hex…). Is that not working/doable for some reason?

Running this with 3 mages it would be fine. Polymorph lasts 60 seconds, has no cooldown, and is really easy to target. Trap lasts 30 seconds I believe, has a 30 second cooldown, and is really hard to aim. Its near useless in high level shards as it takes about 30 seconds to kill a non-elite and 60 seconds to kill an elite. Our best warrior can barely survive against 2 melee elites. Add anything else and he wont last long. This is even worse for paladins. The only option to kill this pack cleanly would be crowd control the 3 non-elites and kill one of the elites first. That takes 60 seconds.

3 Likes

I’ve also found trap to be pretty unreliable. I’ve seen non elites hit it (see the efect) and keep running. Or see 2 mobs run over it and neither trigger it. Though that may have to do with what I see on my client VS what server is seeing being 2 different things.

1 Like

when the pack is of that size they all end up kinda inside each other so focusing down one mob is pretty much impossible with how they move around and at the same time are inside each other.
Some of the non elites are also unreachable with polymorph because they’re inside the elite mobs

3 Likes

If the mobs couldn’t walk inside each other so much and were not so prone to doing so this group MAY be manageable. This is not the case.

2 Likes

We used to actually have something that kept the mobs from walking inside each other but it was a) killing performance on the server and b) I think causing a lot of other issues where mobs would get “stuck” when trying to walk through other mobs while pathing in the overworld and stuff like that. I will see about maybe adding it back in specifically for dungeons since the pathing and perf there aren’t as much of an issue.

2 Likes

The new focusing of the health bars just doesn’t work… I am completely unable to focus an enemy now… Pointing my finger actually doesn’t work probably because the ray cast radius is too small… I also preferred the grip thing… I don’t think the gripping was the issue in the first place… I think it was always the raycast radius and not knowing which enemy you are actually targeting… This change has just made the feature impossible to use now as opposed to very uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Similar note, I can actually use the feature on command now (didn’t know how to activate it before, just would happen accidentally) which is good. However I seem to have significantly lost activation distance on mobs? I have to be rather close to use it, which is kinda not the point, i want to focus on mobs which are far away to see their bar clearer

I still cannot activate it at all… my controller seemingly randomly vibrates but nothing happens. I died a bunch in dungeons today because of this change… Please change it back or do the full solution with highlighting the enemies and/or the laser pointer option and grip to focus a bar.

This is still a problem btw

Okay Ill take another stab at it, thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.