There’s a new patch going out this morning with the following changes/fixes:
- When accepting a Mission via the Mission Credits system, you will now get any mission for which you have reached the minimum level, regardless of if you have previously completed it. If you get a mission you have not previously completed, you will get full rep credit for it rather than reduced credit, but it will still spend a credit.
- When accepting a Mission via the Mission Credits system, you must now turn in the mission on the same class which you accepted it.
- The Relocation Anchors have been added to many other class items, as well as player avatar items including your tool slots and your Player Compass.
- There is a new menu option which can be used to disable the Grip to Autorun feature.
- Inventory control buttons (such as destroy, use, etc.) now look more like buttons.
- You can no longer use Teleport Pillars or Mage Portal spheres if you are currently in combat. It never really worked before and could cause a desync.
- Fixed some minor miscellaneous bugs which could cause crashes on the server-side.
- Reduced the explosion radius of the orbs hitting the ground on Airship Boss 1 to more closely match the resulting radius of the danger pool.
- You will now only receive each specific mission via the Mission Credits system up to once per day. If you attempt to spend a mission credit at an NPC and have already gotten all available missions for that day, you will receive a message telling you to check back later.