There’s a new patch out today on client and server with the following changes:
- Hit detection on ranged classes was re-worked a bit to make it more reliable when enemies are moving quickly.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the first boss in the Crypt Dungeon to get stuck sometimes.
- Fixed an issue with a couple of legacy achievements (one was removed which was never obtainable in the old game).
- Made some changes to the AoE warning indicator so it should work more reliably and also not turn off prematurely when you aren’t actually out of the AoE area.
- There’s been some updates to the Auction House UI to remove the drop-down menus and instead switch to a system of icons for the categories along with a scrollable list for the items. This should be compatible with Quest and just in general be faster to use.
- Note: Artificing Tile names are still not showing properly, we are working on a fix.
- Fixed an issue which could cause your grabber to stop working (e.g. unable to grab things like loot or chests).
- Bolt-casting enemies (e.g. the ones that fire Wild Bolts) will now always cast both bolts in the same direction no matter what.
This will be rolling out on the client in around an hour and the server in about 45 minutes. Note that beginning today we can put out Quest patches as often as we’d like, so this update will bring the Quest into line with the PC version and we will be putting out patches at the same time on Quest from here on out.