There is a patch going out this morning with the following changes:
- Fixed a bug with the Scoundrel rank code where it was giving too high of a ranking based on the shot after yesterday’s changes. The way it works now is what was intended.
- Elite enemies in the Raid have had their health scaled up higher commensurate with it being a Raid (previously it was the same health as a 5-man dungeon which was unintended).
- If the Lightning Strike attack is interrupted on Boss 5 it should now definitely not deal damage to the Raid group
- Raid bosses now have slightly more health (about 15% more).
- The musketeer Charged Orb talent should now work correctly.
- A new button has been added in the Social Tab which allows you to go directly to the Raid instance. You can use this if you have a pre-made group and don’t need to queue, or if you get kicked out of your matchmade instance and want to re-join your in-progress instance. After the Beta this would be done by actually going to the portal to the Raid in the game’s world.
- Note: If you use this button, you will have to exit the Raid via the portal on the left-hand side at the top of the hill.
- Trickster Goblin
- The Trickster Goblin will now spawn every 6.5 hours instead of 8-10 hours. (Note: the first spawn will be approximately 4 hours after the patch goes live.)
- There will now be a 5-minute gap between when the server-side notice goes out that the goblin is spawning, and when the goblin actually spawns in that zone.
- If the Trickster Goblin is defeated, there will be be a notice sent to everyone in the zone notifying them. (Note that this notice is zone-wide, not server-side.)
- If you have a Trickster Goblin Token in your inventory, you cannot take an Invisibility Potion.
- We’ll continue to modify the event based on community feedback over time, but these were the main issues that we felt needed to be addressed immediately.