Schedule Changes

Hey everyone,

So after talking it over with the rest of the team, we are going tweak the remaining Q2 Schedule a bit to accommodate a few extra things we want to add in.

Sprint Six will now happen on May 14th, and feature the Act 3 Story content, which should add around 3-5 hours of additional quests as well as the entirely new Necropolar zone to the world. In addition to that, we’ll be introducing the brand-new Highsteppe area, with totally re-done models, textures, music, and more to start our process of bringing our buildings in line with our newer art style. On the PvP side, we’ll be introducing game changes to balance the various classes against each other and in group PvP settings. Finally, we’ll be building on the popularity of the Dragon Pet system and further expanding that, introducing new mechanics around your specific pet to allow you to further bond with it and even gain in-game bonuses for having a happy pet.

Sprint Seven will now happen on Friday June 1st, and we are super excited to introduce our 10-person raids. Our plan right now is to offer 5 boss encounters in a massive new dungeon to explore. We will also be introducing a “hard mode” of the Raid content a few weeks after the original Raid releases.

Just wanted to keep you all up to date so people can start making their plans!

32 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for the heads up, I can’t wait!

3 Likes

Now back to training while waiting for June 1st ! :bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

Are there any plans to introduce new types of battlegrounds, some type of pvp games for controlling the wilds gives you something, or some kind of arena system like 3vs3 or 5vs5?

4 Likes

Will sprint 6 or 7 have an increased level cap?.. just curious.

This is awesome! I reached lvl 20 just in time! I can’t wait to see the new content for myself

All sounds awesome and can’t wait.

Will there be upgrade-able storage in the the players house or a guild chest in any of these releases?

3 Likes

This is what I would really like to see. There just isn’t enough incentive right now.

1 Like

Holy shit. There will even be a new zone? This sounds awesome. Plus i can’t wait for the raid. So excited. Keep up your good work!!

I was hoping for updates to the bounty system or some sort of resource control conflict mechanic in the Wilds.

1 Like

We definitely want to add some new PvP game modes. I can’t say that we will definitely have time to do it in that Sprint though.

No, we don’t have any plans to increase the level cap until the first expansion.

I’m trying my best to sneak that into one of them, yes.

8 Likes

I appreciate all the work that goes into this but will there be a reason to do the quests? For example I don’t really want to use the quests on my fisherman but I have all level 20s otherwise. I’d rather receive dram than gain nothing for my efforts.

1 Like

Thought I’d ask but is there any chance you can move back the dragon pet system upgrade and focus on the storage and pvp:)

5 Likes

i cant wait i am so excited

2 Likes

As sad as I am to admit it, I can see the wisdom in focusing on dragon pets over PVP content. It’s a big window item (i.e. great for screenshots/streams/first 10 minutes in game) and appeals to a wider audience.

New PVP content would also have to compete for time with end-game dungeons and plain Wilds roaming. I think it could do so, because there’s tons of possibilities, but perhaps not on the schedule available.

Within that content, are there any new potion recipes? Particularly one that uses the flounder?

Also, are there any planned changes to the artificing system to benefit musketeers more?

Thank you! This is my biggest need right now!

1 Like

803111921_3521

The first 10 man raids in VR will be a one-of-a-kind experience like not other.

5 Likes

Keep up the great work! We are all excited for the new content.

I appreciate how much effort the team has put in to keep up this break neck speed of deliveries.

1 Like