Spell casting doesn't make any sense

I don’t think I’ve ever met a good runemage who thinks themselves as better than others, most are actually really cool and nice people who’ll be happy to help out. And like stated many times above(that you didn’t read) the system does work. If you give the exact same input, you’ll get the exact same output, it’s not some ai stuff that can give different results. Go read some of the stuff above.

5 Likes

The system works
Barely any of the good runemages are like that
You clearly are not ready for the commitment of runemage and you’re salty because of it
Maybe instead of injecting your opinion so aggressively, you should read a little
Honestly why even bother commenting on something if you aren’t going to get the whole story and really understand everything
Oh not to mention, half of what you said just attacked a good 50-60% of the end game community if not more

3 Likes

lol u got me there

8 Likes

ah why yes of course every runemage is an elitist ive never seen a single video of people helping anyone and every single shortcut ever is just kept in guilds! its not fair to anyone and now the class needs to be removed from the game why the greatest way to deal with this!

5 Likes

i hate those runemage snobs!

honestly cancel runemages

6 Likes

If you’re a runemag I’m telling my mom on you, because my mommy says not to play with people who sin, and obviously playing runemag is a sin so to avoid sin the devs should remove this sin of a class for my holy eyes and brain can not bare the thought of this devilish class hopefully I don’t faint while writing this😩

5 Likes

Bischop Roma would agree (initially)

8 Likes

Bring out the pitchforks and torches! Time to deal with the witches and mages!

2 Likes

But we neeeeeeeed them.

Who will teleport us places without them!?!

I dooon’t waaana walk to the pillars! :joy_cat:

Vote no to fire and pitchforks today!

6 Likes

Lore de-rail: given the events that led to the current world. Wasn’t early Bishop Roma essentially right? I don’t remember all of it so I could be off though.

2 Likes

spoilers!

well, the entire order was against runemages, and dont forget that bishop roma is the one who released the almighty god of chaos or something.
I think part of the current game lore (its been a while) that markos was still a good guy but he got corrupted by that sephotep fellow and hes the actual bad guy?

I dont remember all of the early lore from pre-born so I cant really help out that much, sorry lol

From our perspective all you non-mages are the true evil cretin

1 Like

Spoilers

We are the villains of this story by making an open ended deal with a God of chaos to save our own lives we escaped death thus allowing sephothep a foothold within our world.

Bishop released boss5 an undying lord/general of chaos (fun fact chaos gods cant die)

So us venturing in to the raid each reset had a lore driven need to keep killing them so they could not spread from it into our world.

Same premise with tradu way station.

(OG lore)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.