Steam Achievements Issue Revisited

Bringing this one back. Wanted to know if there’s any updates on this as it’s been quite a while. Achievements are kinda a big deal to me so knowing that I’m still missing some is a bit aggravating. If it’s any help, I have earned some new achievements on the Steam version (not any that I was originally missing though) and now have 35 total.

2 Likes

It bothers me that no matter what I accomplish, no matter how much fishing I do, I will never get that coveted “Level 20 Fisherman” achievement. I will forever be 1 achievement away from 100%.I feel you.

achie

1 Like

Well yeah but that’s just an unobtainable achievement. I’m talking about achievements I’ve earned that I don’t have because the transfer from Oculus to Steam didn’t go smoothly. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

eh, there is no steam achievement for level 20 fisherman

What the heck is this hidden achievement then :frowning: :frowning:

just took a look at your achievements and you’re missing the master elite hunter achievement from old game.
Still kinda the same tho, there are multiple achievements that aren’t obtainable anymore so anyone who joined after reborn was released or didn’t get all the achievements in OG can’t in any way get 100% game completion.

3 Likes

I don’t play on steam, but this should be taken out then, it’s not fair adding legacy achievements for people who go for 100%-ing games. Other than that, some ingame achievements are still nuts, you know, if you set numbers to impossible amounts it kills all player motivation to even go for these.

I wished there was any person in the dev-team who re-visits all these achievements regularly against actual player numbers, to see if they are even a realistic goal to set (example, an achievement which no-one, or perhaps only 2-3 of the entire playerbase reached needs to go imo, sorry, it is just so; and there’s even some achievements in there which are not reachable, by anyone, ever, due to the nuts numbers set).

I completely agree, although many may not be bothered, I do find it frustrating as collecting achievements is a big part of gaming for me. It’s annoying just because of time locked events I’ll constantly be missing some

In game achievements is bugged…

nah, only one I can think of that is bugged other than the legacy achievements(which are all bugged) is the missing persons one, which may have gotten fixed, can’t remember. all the other ones like x amount monster kills, critter capture, lootbags picked up, etc. do work as intended, as well as the shard, raid, etc stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.