Steam Achievements Issue

Before I say anything, I’d just like to point out that I initially owned the game on the Oculus Store. I bought the game again on Steam because I was unhappy with the way Oculus handled updates for the game (I had to completely uninstall and reinstall the game for every update). At the time I did this, I already had upwards of 800 hours and most of the achievements completed, with only 2 characters that aren’t level 30 yet. As far as I’m aware, it is completely impossible for me to earn any Steam achievements now. Is there any way to fix this? Achievements are a big deal to me, as I’m a perfectionist and seeing a game I have almost a thousand hours in have 0 achievements just makes me quite sad.

Steam:
Oculus:

1 Like

We looked into it and believe were able to do a hard refresh of your achievements. I believe next time you log in your achievements should kick in.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! It worked. Though I’m not sure if it’s a problem or not, but on Steam it says I only have 32 while I have 41 on Oculus. I’ll go through and find all the differences real quick to see which ones are missing and if they’re actually missing or not.

1 Like

It maybe related to the Lagacy achievements being bugged in-game

I didn’t have these PvP ones

I had all of these

1 Like

Okay after manually going through my list, I’ve discovered which achievements I’m missing on Steam still. Some of them are quite silly, like “Play the game for 20 hours”, while I actually have the one for playing for 750 hours. Here’s the full list of the ones I have that worked, and the ones on the bottom that didn’t go through for some reason.

Shared Achievements (Have on both Oculus and Steam):
Master Paladin
Very Committed to the Cause
Grand Master Scoundrel
Is It Dark In Here?
Zoologist
Master Shaman
Huntmaster
Master Scoundrel
Committed to the Cause
gg ez
Grand Master Class
A Slimy End
Fall of the Lich King
Victory of Mythic Proportions
The Mile High Club
Grand Master Warrior
Master Hunter
Master Class
Master Musketeer
Catch of the Day
One of Us
Dungeon Ready: Runemage
Master Warrior
I Dub Thee
Last Meal
Dungeon Ready: Ranger
Dungeon Ready: Warrior
Bishop Takes Pawn
Spark of a Guardian

Not Shared (Missing from Steam):
Grand Master Shaman
Grand Master Mage
Master Ranger
Dungeon Ready: Musketeer
On the Trail
Knight Takes Bishop
Getting to Know You
Just Getting Started
Gold Rush

Okay, that would likely require more intensive digging than we are able to do at the moment (since the refresh updated the ones that are supposed to be unlocked by your character) but we can take a look when we get a chance.

It may be related to what Rickness is talking about too.

1 Like

Roger that. Take your time, there’s definitely no rush for this as it’s just for bragging purposes.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.