Still Not Liking Golden Egg

i strongly agree with scott

i suggest to lower the damages being delt in golden egg and doing sewer 11 with moblie shared pain and hot foot golden egg was a nightmare but have it done when it allready failed with a lot off deaths

Just to be clear, I never meant it intended it to sound like you suck. I’m just tired of the echo chamber of people telling the devs that their ideas are terrible. I wanted to make sure they knew there are players here that enjoy the content and can complete it. That’s all.

If it came across otherwise, I apologize. You know me, I try to be chill and agreeable. Just wanted to make sure the devs know there’s another side here.

2 Likes

Forget it’s there?! You clearly have not done a dungeon with this. It is impossible to forget it’s there.

when you do the MECHANICS you dont notice it anymore, simple as that

2 Likes

we all do mechanics and we still give our opinion how we feel about and in my guild i dont know others we dont cheat we do the mechanics as it intended to

When you do the mechanics you have to pass it around. It’s not possible to forget it’s there. Seriously, how do you not do the mechanics with this.

Ya, our group went form running shards for 3-4 hours a night to no shards for 2 weeks. I’m just not sure those that like Golden actually run Golden egg for hours. Just a time here and there then stop. 1 run is likely bearable, 6+ runs is not. Or from what I just checked, Didn’t run one at all. Just like the look of it I guess?

Sparky did in fact run an 11 temple with use just recently. We used it as a practice shard for people not used to tanking and healing, so we didnt finish it.

The egg was practically non existent to us, we even screwed around with it a TON. We were throwing it over the back of our heads, long throwing, and repeatedly dropping and picking it up to hurt ourselves on purpose and told the healer to keep us alive.

We even threw it down the huge well before the mist keeper to see if it went down there. (it does)

Not once did we wipe as a result of it, besides the given few bugs, like if it got lost in a wall, or dying of intention.

Please be respectful to people, instead of just being like ‘Your lying’.

3 Likes

You would have forgotten to screw around with it if it practically non existent to you.
And since you were screwing around with it and using it as a practice shard and didn’t finish it, don’t feed us that BS that it’s easy and easy to forget it’s there.

Everyone has a right to voice their opinion and we take it all under advisement, and you don’t have to prove something to be able to post your outlook on things.
~Mathieu

don’t feed us that BS

Please dont be disrespectful, simply put we did not bring a strong group, hence it being a practice shard. Don’t get me wrong, we had strong individual players, just definitely not optimal for that shard. Do you really think that we did a 15 temple with golden egg, but couldnt do an 11 because golden egg is too hard? That wouldn’t make sense. We have no reason to lie to you about the golden egg.

You would have forgotten to screw around with it if it practically non existent to you

Non existent in terms of being difficult, we didnt literally forget its there…

3 Likes

Personally I enjoyed the golden egg that I was a part of. It wasn’t actually that hard, i barely noticed the egg during the temple 14 and i had +3 armor at that time. I really don’t understand the hate on egg
May i ask if those who dislike egg have tried approaching the shard in new or different ways to your usual ways?

1 Like

I’m not complaining about the difficulty of golden egg, it’s not hard at all. I’m complaining about being forced to play a mini game while running shards that takes away from the mmorpg experience that I came to this game to enjoy. Playing hot potato can be fun with friends but that’s not what I’m playing this game for.

4 Likes

I could see this being cool. A little check list when depositing the shard of what mechanics you want. Lesser mechanics give a +1, brutal mechanics give a +2, ones that are in the weekly rotation get an additional +1. That way if they’re doing a low shard and want to level it quickly, they pick harder mechanics, while also giving them the ability to practice the mechanics at lower shards with newer players and to not waste high shards.

A menu with the plus and minus that gives bonuses similar to the beat saber multiplier menu?

I mean, if you’re going to do a speedrun, you’re going to maximize your damage. Now, you may say that they should just up the damage to force them to require a healer. However, like most developers that have tried the wet noodle to one hit kill damage scale, anything on the lower scale you won’t even need a healer with enough damage or a practiced team, on the higher scale, it’s more efficient to kite. A prime example of this can be seen on any korean Rifts server where almost literally every player is just an archer that jumps backwards repeatedly to chain-kite.
As someone who has played a healer in every game I can (even the ones where they suck), a healer is truly only needed when the damage is automatic (can’t dodge it), the damage is balanced in a way to keep up with the heals per second the healers can output, and resurrections are heavily restricted (which is nearly every game after WoW). Anything less and a healer isn’t needed, anything more and you’re either kiting or instadying.

1 Like

Golden egg sounds similar to how some of Destiny 2’s raids are, good communication skills and team placement are key. Only you can take as long as you have to in D2 raid to get it done.

I’m going to read up about golden egg, it sounds like a challenge.

1 Like

With a communicative group, it’s actually a really fun mutation! Even in a group that failed a sewer 13 with it, I had a blast with the egg.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.