Suggestion/Request - Increase the Player-House Chest / Upgradable Player-house Chest Space

… oh idk why I didn’t mention it before…

Buuuut you could also use your rune-set, alchemy, potion shelf, lure chest as ‘‘extra’’ storage as well. Rather than just your main chest. :+1:

Or you know…make potions with your materials and/or sell them.

I have a ‘‘torn clothing with blood stains’’ which i can’t delete, as well as the beginner’s weapons, can you delete them? (i have weapons with stats for each class)
Also have the black guide and the diluvian puzzle box but i assume those are for Act 3.

2 Likes

@Robert Going off of Shiki’s reply, I assume you’re the guy for the job. Can you delete the two diluvian cubes in my inventory? Wasted space and carry weight for months :stuck_out_tongue: Same name as here

Thanks!

This has probably been beaten to death, but what about more pages on the crafting chests?

Maybe only the first page shows objects on the table and the rest of the tabs act exactly like the regular storage chest. Then if you want to use a specific ingredient which isn’t on the table, you could just move it to the first tab.

1 Like

I dont actually delete anything from your inventory, but if you can get me the exact name of the items that you have you think should be destroyable ill look into them and see if they need to be changed.

We should be able to delete starting weapons and capes, at some point. I understand you don’t want people deleting weapons when they are level 1 or 2, but we really don’t need starting weapons when we have several level 20 epics. Those items can be 5+ slots.

You could also have a npc vendor that gives out or sells lvl 1 weapons in case someone deletes their weapon.

6 Likes

Absolutely love this idea, Johann!

@Robert Here you go :slight_smile:

Or set them at 0 weight so we can keep them in an inventory page without wasting weight

The problem with this is that you could theoretically delete your last sword for example and never be able to become a warrior again.

Not if a vendor sold them.

1 Like

I would rather have one weapon for each class “soul bound”. Meaning you can’t destroy it. And that would be by default the starting weapons. But you can change the soul bound item for every class with a simple option in the current item selection pane. The problem I see with having a npc vendor is that people need to know about it. So they start asking around on the forums and in game when they deleted their only weapon. (But on the other hand, you can see it as an extra one time force to socialize aspect -_-)

Either way both options would be better than nothing currently.

1 Like

Are we getting storage chest + player inventory expansions coming soon?

I hope so… We need more storage

1 Like

Me with the new breeding dragons update, and reaching level 20 and shards…

4 Likes

Plus the fact that you cant Store the shards out of your destroyed gear in your basement anymore.

Yes, we urgently need more storage

At this point I’d be more than okay with spending real world money on extra chest space

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.