The Orbus Shard Dungeon Accomplishment Thread

If someone is curious about the full ranger Spiro set (i really love the gloves):

5 Likes

T7 completed!

5 Likes

now just to burn that T8

Grats guys, what’s the 8.

TM Forest and because of min text limit

1 Like

Not the worse, I think y’all will beat it. Getting ever closer to that brutal mutation.

Congrats. Updated on the armory to reflect the real time left:

http://armory.orbus.xyz/#/leaderboards

Tradu Mines: Crypt puts a hard stop to progression in shards. Ran 3 level one shards because the first 2 gave crypt and our team composition just isn’t capable of dealing with it.

What’s the highest tier crypt that’s been completed in the time limit?

i have 3-4 level 5 and 6 crypts in my bag. After hearing that ads are 2 shotting people, I havent really bothered attempting it. @Riley_D maybe the soulkeeper ads are tuned a little bit too hard :smiley: ? This is speculative. I havent tried it myself but I trust EKs reports.

Tradu crypt SK can be rough and could probably use some more tuning, but when I was getting killed in what felt like 2 shots, could have been more as we had the aggressive and mobile mutation for a t7 which made it chaos. The biggest problem I was having was not being able to cast spells reliably as soon as we had 2+ adds. Can’t figure out why the spell lines were disappearing when there is a lot of action going on. We gave up pretty quickly, but if we stuck it out longer, we probably could have beat it. (definitely no where close to the 30 min)

just beat T8

16 Likes

Wow congrats guys. That’s awesome.

Nice one! I see your setup on the armory. Did you all roll ranger?

Nox cleared a T8 tonight! Desert Crypt with 6:47 leftover. Geldan, Jerbear, losercom, Xemisis and I happened to clear this particular dungeon, but the entire fellowship worked to get here tonight, and will be clearing T8 and higher soon. Thank you Nox, you all deserve the great things that are to come.

Thanks @Rickness for snapping the pics!

11 Likes

Nox cleared Tradu Lab T9 last night! We were waaay over the timer, but has a blast. Losercom was in our party until it got too late and was replaced by Birdyz, our late-night crew OG Avs joined us for the night, and Geldan, Jerbear, and I rounded out the team. Nicely done guys!

7 Likes

Nox finished the first T10 within the time limit! :tada:

Everyone put a ton of work to make this happen, I appreciate you all so much, thank you for being amazing.

Also thank you RNGesus for Wenderwood T10!

We also discovered Snow White Accent Dye and Coal Accent Dye (taking offers!)

11 Likes

Congratulations from “The Gummibären” :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats Nox! GREAT JOB!

2 Likes

Nox didn’t down that dungeon alone, Eternal Knights got me my first Draco ring when loot was really scarce, which allowed me to tank Sanyeal for Nox events. EK’s help didn’t stop there, you’ve been as wonderful a best friend guild as we could have hoped for, and even lent us our late night crew’s OG Avs for our T9 and T10 runs tonight. Thank you all so much for helping Nox get off to a good start and sticking with us through thick and thin.

5 Likes

Grats, very nice job :slight_smile: !!!

2 Likes