搞个中文汉化,我拉一千个人来玩

太难受了这个英文,为什么就不搞一搞中文,那么多潜在客户不争取一下吗。依托答辩了。服务器也搞个香港的。我们玩游戏又不要地域歧视,谢谢

2 Likes

no, i dont think i want a Chinese based game

this game isn’t large enough, simple. i could see a game like ilysia doing it but that’s because their discord has 11k people.

I understand your concern and your will of seeing the game reach out to even more people. Believe me, I tried to bring together some non-English speakers to the game and helping them on gameplay - unfortunately most of them gave it up. I’m definitely not saying that you should not try - please do! There are a few fellowships in game for other languages, so you could do the same!

There were times where some players were willing to translate game content to other languages here and here, to mention a few. As @Xenocider said, the game is not large enough to have multiple languages right now.

1 Like

I agree with everyone when they say the population of Orbus is not big enough to add other languages and appeal to non-english speaking countries.

However, there are very small communities within Orbus that are predominantly those who aren’t North American. A few fellowships come to mind. Like “Orbus France” who has a lot of members that speak primarily French. And another being “Le Petit Prince” who were made up of a lot of Chinese speakers.

I am sorry that the game is uncomfortable to play because there aren’t many who speak your language. But the ones that do i’m sure will welcome you in.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.