Travellers Hall - Wiki Updates

Plea of Divinity update pvp to pve out of party.

Plea of Divinity Casting Clarified; Plea Bug(s) & Solve Added

1 Like

Mage Talents Added, With Actual % Figures and Explanations

Added information on Raid Locking, Sharing Instances & Party Lead

Added Rotation Instructions for Shaman Tile Min/Max Set

I donā€™t see a tile for Rupert. What kind of blasphemy is this?

2 Likes

ROFL, one day Mishka, one day. :joy_cat:

Added in Scoundrel Talents & Explanations

Added how to request a last name to beginners guide section

Organised our beginners section to make it more user friendly

Plea of Divinity Note Added

tBuzz Tiles Added to Shaman Recommendations (Picture SoonTM)

Shooting the Floor as a Musky: Doā€™s & Donā€™ts

Double Mallet Bard Note Added

Added:

Raid Gear Drops & Tokens

Guild City Normal Mode Basic Mechanics

Guild City Hard Mode Basic Mechanics

Updated:

Where & How To Get Equipment

Just a quick request, could you add a list of ingame transmogs? Right now i am using orbus freepress for them, but it is a bit dated and doesnā€™t have some of the newer transmogs.
EDIT: On that note, a list of ingame mounts would be great too : ) Thank you so much for making this wiki, it is really helpful both for new players and midgame-endgame players.

2 Likes

Transmogs & mounts are on the SoonTM list. ā€¦ Soā€¦ eventually absolutely! :slight_smile:

If you want to help out and make that part your focus, you could personally prioritize that. And we would appreciate the help.

1 Like

I would love to help out any way i can, but im not a really good player so i dont have a lot of the transmogs (Mainly any of the raid transmogs) However, i can send you a list of al the ones i have right now if you want.

Awww you donā€™t need to be a super good player yet. Stuff like that can be taken photos of those who have them or pulled from the game files.

What you need is the ability to gather and/or put that intel on the wiki itself. Which just requires a bit of learning. :slight_smile:

Im on oculus quest 1, which makes it a bit harder to record things, but im sure i can manage it. Another way i just thought of would be using aRkkerā€™s armory transmog station to show the all the different transmogs. Im good with whichever method you prefer, ingame images or armory images.