Unable to copy Affliction in Journal

I had two friends complete the Tinny quest line today and earn their wands. They both were unable to record affliction from the pillar in the cave. They were able to copy all the rest of the spells without trouble.

Further details:
Both playing on Oculus Rift
One through SteamVR and one through Oculus
One using the web socket fix to prevent crashing (SteamVR friend) and one not using the web socket fix (Oculus client friend)

If there is any further information or help that I can provide, please let me know.

I’m currently looking into this, but it’s always nice to have all the additional information, and will get this resolved soon, thanks.

I had the same a few hours ago getting my first wand and all. Affliction would not copy (but casts fine).

There was 2 french players in the room with me, and after a bit of chatting, one of them was able to understand what i meant and confirmed that they were not able to copy affliction into the journal either.

I believe it should be fixed in the new patch we launched today, let me know if it’s not.

Confirmed. Just updated and tried again. This time Affliction succesfully copied into the journal :smiley:

1 Like

It is also not possible to copy the Light Spell into your Journal.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.