Warrior is broken

Shield hits not registering, combo swings not registering, a few of the class mechanics are being overridden by every other class.(shield bash, protection sword raise) sword rush fails to register a valid target even when highlighted. Please fix. Thanks.

1 Like

Also it would be great to at least have a reason why we cannot get the ability to block projectiles with our shield.

2 Likes

Not implemented xD

1 Like

The question is why

In my mind there is no reason why this can’t be a thing

The reluctance is baffling to me

It might be possible now that changes can be implemented on just the PVP side.

It would be awesome if Warriors could block projectiles/spells in PVP.

Previously the issue was that if the shield blocked in PVP, it would also block in PVE.

1 Like

Yes I’m aware and when the support balance happened I was told it was a possibility for both and then nothing

Might just be harder to implement than it seems (from a non-programmer perspective).

takes time. it caaaan be a thing.

i can think of 1000 things the devs should still do.

It’s fine, i understand, the general point of this post is warrior bugs in general the shield is a QoL that probably will never happen.

My frustration comes from the fact that Paladin fixes and updates seems to be a priority while i seldom hear anything about warrior problems even after a dev requested i make a post about it months ago.

And yes i have sent multiple in game bug reports and have multiple recordings.

tbf the warrior fixes aren’t as important as other bugs that break the game

And i have also spoken to the devs about this

That’s great So as long as other classes work as intended it’s a non priority?

1 Like

well most if not all of the warrior bugs are not game breaking or really really bad soooo
warrior can be played at all levels just fine without too many problems. there are more important things to fix.

In over a year of playing one possibly two bugs have been given a bandaid. A host of updates that have caused new bugs have been added and one major and one minor balance patch has happened.

Welcome to the life of an Orbus player who wants change. If you want things to be changed, get video of it happening, get it to happen reliably, show the devs how it’s happening, and then they can change it.

For instance, Combos not registering and shield not registering are two issues I’ve not encountered. If you can narrow down why it happens that’ll make it easier to fix.

1 Like

I have hundreds of hours of recordings and thousands of hours in game Im not new. No offense meant.