What class do you main for end game content?

Assuming you were being taken to end game content (high level shards or hard Mode raids), what class do you main?

What class do you main for shards/raids?
  • Warrior
  • Paladin
  • Bard
  • Musketeer
  • Scoundrel
  • Runemage
  • Ranger
  • Shaman

0 voters

7 Likes

I didn’t know you could make a poll like that

There’s a lot of cool things you can do

Summary

For example this

1. List things
  • And like this

2022-02-19T05:00:00Z or do event things

2 Likes

i like runemeg

4 Likes

Kinda wish we got multiple choice. As i have a main dps and main healer. I guess i chose what ive played more of

4 Likes

No Ghost class option :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I put Pally, but I play Shaman about the same amount.

2 Likes

I’ll be doing a multiple choice one next :slight_smile: really wanted to force a single choice this time around, then leave it more open next time.

Ghost/Fisherman are clearly so far ahead in the #1 spot that I didn’t want to make the other classes feel bad by including them here :wink:

1 Like

Haha runemeg go brrr

1 Like

The getting carried class

so you play shaman :rofl:

1 Like

you should’ve added ghost since my ranger is so squishy and i’m pulling agro :yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

Bump because I’m trying to get at least 50 entries :slight_smile:

I’m honestly surprised that ranger is tied for first out of those who have responded. One of two classes that I have not leveled to 30, perhaps I should give it a shot.

3 Likes

its a pretty fun and complicated class, id suggest it

1 Like

i go runemage for everything, but i have ranger at level 30 and it is definitely my second favorite DPS class. I would definitely recommend it.

1 Like

Mage tank best tank amen

1 Like

Maybe all the runemages don’t have time to read the forums, spend all their time in fellowship court practicing casting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

To be completely honest, i never spent very much time solely practicing runemage. I have probably spent about 2 hours just practicing spells in my lifetime, and the rest of my skill is just from doing quests and playing pvp battlegrounds.

2 Likes