What does Enraged Chaos Giant Drop?

As the title says what does the enraged Chaos Giant drop?

I’ve noticed no one fights it and everyone says it’s pointless.

If it’s so pointless can we make it less pointless like make him drop “super luck rings” or maybe even rings that increase “strength” or “Intellect”

MAKE HIM DROP THE FIRST EVER WRIST ITEM THAT WE HAVE HAD A SLOT FOR SO LONG FOR NO REASON NOW!! Just a thought.

Currently he drops wisdom rings I believe, which isn’t as helpful compared to the other two bonuses from the rings, which is why people rarely do the boss.

anyway I believe the wrist slot is there to make the player menu have symmetry…or the devs just put it there

Ya his wisdom rings do very little to increase ultimate build. Its by a VERY marginal % so as to maybe decrease a few seconds. The rings you can combine from Treesus and the other world boss add a good bit of dps and are the only ring combo for end game.

1 Like

Suggested infusion of all three rings (ex. by adding a low wisdom stat to the two others) 9 Months ago, which would solve the problem so fast:

Also all the black rings should have the luck stat already, and perhaps even a higher one than the red “luck rings”, they should be an upgrade, not a downgrade compared with these.
It can’t be that people are forced to choose to drop their crit and vit just for a meager luck bonus putting on low level rings which only got this stat and really not much of it in the light of what you all get from the perk tree in reborn.

This is stupid for solo farming and it is especially stupid in dungeons to even give a choice to either hurt your group by maximizing profit or go with less luck. These discussions are still happening, specially with practicing players who need all the gear. Why should people need to drop their hard-earned boss-rings for luck, this stat should be a default on the better rings. Which would help new players, most of all, who don’t have the full luck perk tree yet, so they safely can wear the best rings they got, without the feeling to loose out on luck all the time.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.