Who can I pay off around here?

not sure if this was meant for me but if it was, it’s not that i’m not willing to see the issue. it’s that ive never encountered this (class exclusion) issue in my 3 years of playing (not sure how long shaman has been a thing though).

1 Like

Please if your going to respond to my opinion read my entire post this has gone way off topic to the highest level and is diverting from points made and the intention of the post and my replies.

either those people play at such a low level that i never interact with them or they’re vampires and come out at night because again, i never see that :man_shrugging:

1 Like

And yet it’s still an issue

1 Like

the post says shaman can’t keep up with other classes which isn’t true.

1 Like

It doesn’t compare to other classes and meta was also a topic of the conversation

Thts just a fact it has too many limitations

These could be easily fixed without changing dps

I would honestly like to see these shaman numbers for the piece of mind of the community so that people have no right to complain when people want to play the class. Show me and the community consistent 80k plus parses on all content. Then I will drop the issue. I love shaman and i don’t care about dps but it doesnt change the fact it has low viability.

i hate to say it but i think the issue here is experience. in every group i’m in the shaman is a vital member. if anything it’s a necessity sometimes.

4 Likes

Experience that people are having a hard time obtaining. Because information and learning tools are sparse or non existent. And vital seems to be an overstatement as much I believe people should enjoy the game it can be done without shaman in all content. Shaman done from a non veteran shaman becomes a discussion that as much as i don’t like is still an issue and still discussed. The only analogy i can give is just because your eyes are shut when somebody does something wrong that doesn’t mean the wrong didn’t happen. I personally have seen plenty of hate and exclusion in the game that could be easily mitigated if people stopped acting like it didnt exist

it has some of the highest viability of all of the classes. it has so many uses that it’s ridiculous.

1 Like

Feel free to let the community know what they are I for one would love to learn more and am all ears.

Xenocider do you have influence with the devs? If so I’ll be willing to compensate you to actually listen and make positive change happen

i’ll listen to you but i have as much influence with the devs as anyone does. i’m also not gonna accept anything cos that’s screwed up. make a list of what positive changes you’d like to see and i’ll happily help you as much as i can.

1 Like

Oh ok, do you know who I can talk to that’s sensible and can actually make something happen?

@Mathieu_D

1 Like

Again my point it does happen just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist

Like really just making the totems ready at spawn and making them pulse immediately when dropped would fix most of this, and not even really affect dps at all

3 Likes

I don’t really understand the position of resisting such a simple change that would benefit the community

i definitely agree that the orbs need to spawn faster when they’re put down initially but not only will that mess up tile sets but it will influence dps a lot. not that i’m against it but i don’t think it should spawn instantly.