Windows Mixed Reality Controls

Hey guys,

At current to move with the fluid movement system (non teleporting) I need to use the flat thumb pad rather than the joy stick.

Is there (will there be) a way to reprogram this or change controls in some fashion? As a female gamer, these VR headsets and controllers tend to be a bit big on me and big for my hands. Reaching that thumb pad sometimes is tedious and it is actually quite difficult for me to move forward and then say, grab something, without readjusting the position of my hand.

This is a minor inconvenience in the open world and more just annoying and fatigues my hand after a while, however in dungeons and faster paced content such as pvp, it can be the difference between life and death when im trying to grab an orb for my musketeer and also dodge danger.

Orbus itself doesn’t right now, and I don’t think that will change anytime soon.
There is supposedly a way to do it in steam VR, something to remap controls in there but I haven’t found it yet.
I did find a Steam VR mod over on the windowsmr subreddit that basically mirrors the touchpad to the thumbstick so they do the same thing. I made a post about it before here:

oh thanks, I will check it out.

Much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.