Add critical strike zones to mobs

I have a suggestion to make the game even more tactical. Can you add critical strike zones to bosses. I think this will do 2 things to the game:

1. add more strategies to boss fights
  2. spread the skill gap a bit wider for bad rangers to very good rangers.

@Human actually came up with the idea. I am just a idea thief here.

Cheers,

3 Likes

Honest. I can respect that, although i doubt im the first to come up with the idea.

I do think it could add a lot to boss fights though. Something like head shots would be cool, but it could be even more interesting to have multiple critical zones on bosses, some of which could only be hit during certain animations. This could go a long way to keep long fights interesting, and to reward players with good aim, who really know the fights.

1 Like

An archer getting a critical hit should be based on arrow placement rather than RNG. Archer crit stats should impact the amount of crit damage rather than it happening. Conversely, poor shot placement should be penalized. This is how archery works in the real world

1 Like

Yeah, this would be nice…

3 Likes

love it. The game could really benefit from more class interactions like this.

2 Likes

Think elemtal str/weak could be benficial for the mage experience as well.

And not just bosses, but all enemies.

Is a shame ”hit stuff” for warriors are so blocky, or avoiding enemie armor for extra dmg could be fun as well.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.