Addressing shaman bugs

Just lay down totems and throw orbs. Testing with killing mobs will be meh xD (should still be tested though :sweat_smile:)

At the world bosses was the worst Iā€™ve ever had the bugs happen. If the raid is even half as bad as the world bosses were, shamans will be useless garbage.

1 Like

Weā€™ve been looking into this issue and should have a change ready to go with the raid patch that will help.

1 Like

0:02-0:20 - lightning totem stops spawning
2:14-2:21 - have to switch class to de bug orbs, works but cannot be done in combat XD
2:44-3:00 - stun totem stops spawning orbs

1 Like

always a great read/ mentions a lot of issues

1 Like

another good read. I have yet to experience the pulse totem fall at my feet issue if someone can replicate and post video here thatā€™d be great ^^

How many copies of the game would I have to buy to have the Shaman work?

New theory/questions, what talents do people run who have experienced this issue? Weā€™re trying to narrow anything down. Has anyone experienced it on a relatively fresh/low level shaman with no talents as well?

Shamans (generally) run full left side talents. There really arenā€™t any options for talents.

My friend has experienced both bugs on a level one shaman. Heā€™s posted and PMā€™d videos as well.

Just tested it too. breaks also without talents.

You should really test this outside of the dev server if you want to get it to happen :confused:

2 Likes

Have any of you guys had it happen in Highsteppe? I know you said it doesnā€™t in the player house

Yes I have tested in highsteppe (city) and it breaks orbs within 4-10 mins.

I tried to play shaman tonight in highsteppe at hidden garden, I never used to have a ton of problems with orbs spawning until this patch, tonight I sat there and had no orbs on any of my totems, this happened about 3 times in a row before I just gave up and changed class, also the highsteppe zone kept resetting/crashing? Not sure why but it was annoying to play in that zone

I think he meant in Highsteppe City. Thereā€™s plenty of videos of the bugs in highsteppe at training dummies

@Rickness_Voidwalker yeah those crashes shouldnā€™t be happening anymore we had a fix for that rolled out a few hours ago sorry about that

Correct I did mean Highsteppe City specifically.

Also thank you everyone for doing all this testing, itā€™s been really hard for us to track down the main cause of these issues. We are definitely trying to get this working correctly as soon as we can.

Let me know if you need any testing of any kinda I can make video as well. Would love to see this problem addressed!

1 Like

Just logged in for first time today, fresh start up of headset. Without even getting into combat lava totem didnā€™t spawn on my belt. Killed one animal and then fire totem stopped spawning on belt. Was online a total of 30 seconds, tops.

Can you send your output log to [email protected] when you get it to happen again please? Thanks