Alpha Test Feedback Thread: Closed Alpha 3

Is anybody else having performance issues? Latency? Frame skipping? It’s so bad that when I turn my head I can see outside of the player cameras fov into the blackness. Makes it unplayable atm. My PC runs raw Data and other much more demanding games. Any ideas?

Warrior issue. Inside the dungeon the horn does not taunt and provoke does not gain aggro. Outside everything is fine

Ok so it was sporadic. Both boss fights were smooth but the horn was hit or moss. I think provoke might have just not given me enough aggro. We 4msnned the dungeon. Going to try again and see if I have more consistent results

Yeah I mean the horn definitely works. I’m wondering if there’s actually an issue or if it’s just more of a “it’s not generating enough threat” kind of thing.

When you’re saying the combos aren’t working, how sure are you that you are getting it to detect the moves you’re doing correctly? You should see the horizontal or vertical yellow slashes, those indicate what the server “read” your move as.

Double-check to make sure you don’t have super sampling enabled in SteamVR or via some sort of advanced settings thing. Usually when people have reported this issue it’s due to something like that.

1 Like

Not sure whats happening but there was a menu button just off screen in the settings menu right at the bottom… i may have clicked that and for some reason I cannot turn in game anymore with the touch pad… going to try relogging but what ever it was i clicked I cant turn it off haha. its below the voice chat tab in settings.

Yeah sorry about that, the Settings menu is in a bad spot currently. Try leaving a party if you’re in one and that should cause it to move up the list and make all the options more accessible.

alright ill try… but if that doenst work i cant move any more :frowning: haha

it worked thank you xD

That helped a lot! Thank you!

The healing turret was getting way too much aggro. Zardulu told us to mot use it and it got way easier. I also seemed to get the flickering to home screen issue which caused tracking issues

Yeah I think I will change that so that the healing turret doesn’t generate aggro for the Musketeer.

So the aggro generated from healing turrets will now not count against the Musketeer. I’m not going to do a full soft reset but the next time you enter a fresh dungeon it will have taken effect.

2 Likes

Also I fixed a bug where Musketeer turrets were healing enemies during the PvP Arena -_-

1 Like

I forgot to mention the world boss rocks not glowing for me last test like just happened to Robert but we were still able to summon it.

Okey where am I…

(after relogging)

Haha in an amazing place! Did you try hitting back to graveyard?

• Musketeer: Now that Lifewell is working and the healing turret aggro is corrected, the musketeer class is working really well. :grinning:
  • Mage: I am having trouble with the mage. It has trouble distinguishing between the resurrect spell start and the town portal start.

I am taking a break for now. I with run my Warroir to level 8 later on and report back.

Yeah I have been experiencing that a lot as well. Those runes definitely need a re-work.

Yes, doing back to Graveyard should fix it. What were you doing just prior to that? Using the airship?