Closed Alpha Feedback Thread: April 20th

Seeing an issue where I can’t see my shield’s HP as a warrior, but it I still blocking for me.

Also, the deployed shield of the warrior doesn’t seem to be blocking anything,

Perhaps its that… though Ive not had any problems at all with other games using this connection. This is the first time. It works intermittently, but when I reach somewhere with lots of people or trying to battle a creature it lags out and I die.

The house internet is alot worse its 4mb!!

A stable 4mb might actually be better, give it a try.

We actually only need a very small connection (around 1mb/s) bandwidth-wise, so you might try that connection and see if it’s any better. If that doesn’t help let me know.

Were you trying to block an AOE attack? That’s all the planted shield is suppose to block but could be a bug if that is what you were trying to block.

I believe this was the answer, I haven’t been able to replicate it again by just running around the zone. Ignore the second half of this, saw the answer in another thread.

My phone internet is actually more stable than the house, which is why I choose it over it. It seems to be working a little smoother now, I will try the house connection and see how that goes just to be certain

even worse with the house internet its unplayable

Okay, well, go ahead and play with your phone for now then and in the future I’ll see if I can get some sort of test page up or something where you can get an assessment of your latency and speed to our server so you’ll know if it’s going to work in general. Obviously it’s always going to be challenging playing a fast-paced game like this halfway around the world from the server but hopefully we can figure something out.

1 Like

I did not crash out and was able to kill a few with archer… but back to warrior its seeming to be difficult.

Hmmm…I wouldn’t think it would matter what class you play if it’s an Internet issue. What are your hardware specs (CPU/graphics card?)

I take that back, it wouldnt log in at all this time. Crashed on the same screen as the gyazo I sent to you. I have an i7 6700, and a gtx 970

Perhaps there was just less data to register as I was not getting hit, while warrior I am losing hit points too at close range. Any case it probably was the connection, its a shame it suffers on this game, had no issue with anything else at all.

Having issues with the stalactite boss. Mechanics are working great but he is resetting really easily without moving very far at all, and nobody dying.

If you send me your output_log after it does that crashing thing I can take a look. Also if you look in there it should tell you your latency. If you go into the launcher folder and look under

/resources/app/client/vrclient_Data/output_log.txt

Just put it in a http://pastebin.com or something similar and I can take a look.

Yeah I saw that the Boss was also crashing some people when it was resetting and trying to re-spawn the key mechanic. I will expand its range so it doesn’t reset as easily.

So I fixed the reset not working and made it so that it will not reset so quickly to give you more room to work with it. However the downside is that it won’t take effect until the zone you’re in restarts, which means for the dungeon your whole group would need to leave and re-enter (so that it resets). Which means you’d have to re-do the stuff you already killed. So it’s up to you if you want to keep trying as-is or reset it and get the new code.

1 Like

The file is too large to paste the whole thing, but I will post a snippet here of what seems to be the most common entry…

Unable to handle voice packet

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

This above snippet is majority of the file, so I assume this is what is causing it.