Closed Alpha Feedback Thread: April 20th

Interesting. There should be some lines saying “LATENCY DIRECT”, what is that saying?

And this Unable to handle voice packet lines are all showing up in your output log after it fails to load? Or that was from when you were playing the game? (It resets the output log each time you launch the client)

Managed to find a free site to hold the whole paste… here is the full link… got to head to sleep shortly, so I will catch up with you tomorrow. =] https://paste.ee/p/mMCm0

Ps… - CURRENT CLIENT LATENCY DIRECT: 120ms

I assume it is during playing the game where all the lagging occurs.

Okay, sounds good, thanks for the info. I will see if I can figure anything out. And 120ms latency really isn’t bad at all, that should be totally fine.

I have a feeling this particular log was before I even loaded the game.

And yes, I did not think my latency was the issue… perhaps there is something faulty with the voice packets that does not show until further away from the server?

Yeah I think it might just be all the logging that it was doing that was causing the lag on your end. I’m not really sure what’s causing that error but it’s been happening for a while but usually it doesn’t fill up the whole log like that. Weird.

If you want I can PM you a build with that logging disabled and we can see if that helps…I don’t want to use up all of your phone plan bandwidth, though, haha.

Yes lets try that… Oh I have unlimited :wink: - and at least 30 gigs of tether.

Worse case i can do the downloading over a few hours connected to the house.

You did a really fast really great fix- thank you! Unfortunately we broke him :frowning: he aggroed from really far away (probably a musket missfire) then got stuck in the middle of the room pathing back and became invincible. He will die by my hand this weekend I swear it!

1 Like

Darn. Well I’ll have to keep playing with it.

Working on something for you now.

Perfect thankyou… if you pm me the download link ill pick it up in a few hours when i wake up.

So actually I think I finally tracked down the source of that bug so I am going to do a new patch here in a few moments, so just get the latest patch when you wake up and you’ll be all set hopefully.

Oh thats great news… perhaps still do the pm no log thing just incase so i can test both while you are asleep. If its not too much work that is.

The Stalactite Boss’s Stalactites failing to respawn makes that battle greweling.

Are they not respawning after a wipe? Or you mean respawn during the fight?

Yeah the new build will have the same no log stuff I was already gonig to do for you as well. I was just going to turn off the logging for that one thing.

During the fight. My bro’s party just killed him after popping out for your zone reset patch. It took them between half an hour and 45 minutes after running out stalactites.