Closed Alpha Test: April 20th

Here I thought I was going to join you and then I read the access level I had. Beeetaaa, not alphaaa. Silly me.

should have downloaded ahead of time… 8pm for me now, and capped out at 0.89 mb/sec… 4g is usually faster than this! - will be in once its done.

Anybody else having troubles with the patcher just stopping?

My only gripe so far is the spell casting.
after a while of trying, i found cheat sheets for the spells on the forum.
I also noticed the game will often confuse Fire Bolt with Ice bolt, maybe I am drawing it wrong?

Hmmm…is it always stopping on the same file?

It was yeah, level 3. Then after closing it and retrying about 15 times its now doing the same on level 4. I tried waiting at first to see if it was just the UI being stuck but it stopped at 95% once and never updated :S

That’s really strange, I haven’t heard of that happening before. Where did you extract the launcher files to?

hmm i got past level three and left it for a while… now it says stopped downloading after several attempts

Launcher was extracted in my downloads folder. il try moving it all to the desktop

Actually it seems like something is wrong with the patch server…I’m getting like 0.05mb/sec in my tests right now. Looking into it

1 Like

everything seems to be working now. fyi

edit: nope D:

ERROR: Unable to download correct file after multiple attempts. Couldn’t update to vundefined

Same for me can’t start the game because the patcher keeps failing on the same file:

Checking files for latest version... vrclient_Data/globalgamemanagers

ERROR: Unable to download correct file after multiple attempts. Couldn't update to vundefined

Reporting in with the same issue, was playing earlier with no problem and now I cannot get back in at all.

Yep, hang on one moment, sorry…

1 Like

Okay so if you had already downloaded it previously you should be able to get it to work again now. Still working on fixing the ridiculously slow download speed.

@Riley_D
dont stress because of the all the posts, there is plenty of time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea, take your time to fix everything.
I cant play until tomorrow anyway.

It’s working now and downloading at max speed for my crappy 20Mbit connection. Don’t sweat it, this is why we Alpha.

1 Like

Worked for me, thanks!

Downloading, will update here my status