Closed Beta 4 Feedback

lifesteal tilesets no longer proc. I have 2 sets which I believe should proc after a provoke, but they seem to proc randomly, even when i’m doing just random swings.

is there a delay from when it can proc, or a hidden % chance of it procing when you do the correct moveset?

Can you add the ability to invite friend list friends to party. only way is if they’re right in front of you. makes it difficult to meet up as sending messages is quite strenuous. we’d be able to use our compas-walkietalkies and plan where to meet up.

2 Likes

Could you add signs outside towns so we know which town is which?

2 Likes

I noticed a lot of people skipping trash mobs in dungeon runs. do they have a higher chance to drop rarer items? if not, maybe that’s a way to incentivize full dungeon clears.

2 Likes

Not sure if you are in the higher level zones, but I started adding in a few “Street Signs” into the lower lever zones mainly around Highsteppe and Narrow Orchard, I am going to keep adding more signage/polish as we progress forward

2 Likes

Wolves and ghosts are bugged (Not moving) in apple town.

Okay, thanks for the info, i just looked at it too, were you in the zone and it just happened and it was fine before, or has it been like this since you entered the zone

Should be fixed now, thanks for letting us know

perfection! thanks <3

my interrupts with warrior don’t interrupt casts it seems. is this true? i see them move while stunned but haven’t risked getting hit :stuck_out_tongue:

also, do warriors get shield upgrades? mine is still lvl 1.
and about affixes, what does vitality do and what does 38 strength do?

Your Shield Bash will interrupt healing casts (such as the Forest Golem), but it doesn’t interrupt the charge-up of the red AoE attacks if that’s what you’re referring to.

The Warrior’s shield does not currently get upgrades. It’s a class slot item, so those don’t have stats.

Vitality increases your Hitpoints, Strength increases your Physical Attack damage (which would be your basic sword strikes as a Warrior). Intellect increases your Magical Attack damage (which would be your Combo moves as a Warrior).

Thank you! good to know!

I totally get u. I actually like the open game, but these are the first few hours we are talking about. I think these early hours are absolutely crucial to keep the player interested. If you end up like me you will walk around randomly…which wasn’t fun. Sure, exploring is great, but it shouldn’t be this random in the first hours. As I said, all it needs are visual clues. A sign outside of the chefs house so we immediately know it’s his house. Landmarks everywhere that you can remember and that NPCs tell you about when talking bout Quests so you have some kind of guide.

That’s awesome. This is something I really missed. The game needs more visual clues like signs and other prominent landmarks the players can easily spot and remember

The fishing bobber stays around 4 feet above the water in the lake on the way to Wedderburn.

1 Like

I experienced the same. It really takes away from immersion. The way the lure moves back to the rod is also really awkward :smiley:

I didn’t have any problem with fishing. I’d only add more mechanics to it to increase immersion like when the line is red you must stop reeling AND pull the rod tip up, then it turn white and you can reel again. that’s how you fish IRL you life up and then reel on the come down. I’d also like to have to grab the fish from my hook and put it in my bag, it would be super dope if the fish changed in size depending on weight, so you could hold a huge fish you caught and show it off! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d love to see more mini game type stuff like potions and fishing. I’d love to see a portable stove/pot that is a consumable and anyone near you can use it for a short time. I’d make pots more often. It would also be cool if there was cooking in the game. think roaring the meat on Monster Hunter, turning t just the right amount of times to brown all the sides and then take it off before it burns, but i’m not sure how useful eating food would be in this game. just a thought. I really enjoy the mini game type of activities, makes it feel like a fleshed out world. maybe cooking could use some of the mats from fishing lures and some of the mats from potions. that way we have even more incentive to gather mats or fish for particular species of fish. maybe the size of the fish could matter. maybe animals can drop different sorts of meat that also can weigh differently (maybe it goes rotten after a period if not stored properly). just random ideas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like to see a campfire system where if you build a fire and hang out by it for a bit you’ll get a small buff for a bit. Would promote taking breaks from leveling and other groups would be incentivized to join them and socialize. Could always just build a fire in a mob spawn though and farm while waiting for the buff. . .

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that sounds amazing! Seeing the cought fish and handling it would make it so much more rewarding!

1 Like