Closed Beta 4 Feedback

This has been happening a lot, not usually that extreme though(Vive). Any time I get stuck on some thing be it a tree, edge of map the occasional thing I cant see. I cant teleport, push down on the track pad and either no grid comes up or a single block of it comes up(not sure if that is normal). Then I have to find a direction I can track pad slide in and the grid will then show up. Most times that is backwards, some times it instantly teleports me backward much further than you should be able to teleport.

Hey is there any way of easily implementing a grabbing/climbing system? would be neat to climb up existing ladders cliffs and whatever else.

so for PVP are there any plans to make battlegrounds or some sort of objective based pvp? capture the flag would be cool

i think a cool pvp skill for each class could be a disarming attack. makes the enemy sheath his/her weapon and require them to grab for it again.

is the plan to be more PVE focused? I know the wilds exist and can’t wait to go there

In the area with the shadow monsters there is a large rectangle of land that you are not able enter in the middle of the field. If you are coming from the desert and go straight, its just after the broken house.

There’s a 4 player pvp free-for-all arena sort of deal that’s already in the game! You can queue up for it in the menu.

Would love to see that expanded (4v4s, 1v1s) but I’d rather they smooth out the wrinkles with what’s already in-game first.

2 Likes

Found a lost NPC in the lake betwen Highstep and Guild city :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just issued a server-side restart to roll back a piece of the clone-removing code that I think may be resulting in more crashes. Thanks!

1 Like

Dungeons leaving problem: Everytime when i leave a dungeon with somebody, it teleport me into the void/hill when i left the 1st Dungeon near to Corner Path, i was stuck under the Training center in HS, teleport device teleport me into my house but when i leave the Home house, i was stuck again in the same spot, so i get from there by casting Portal as runemage. Same problem is when you leave the Desert Dungeon, you will be teleported into the Mountin near to Lakewood Inn. And when also when you leave that “Dungeon” with Necros near to Lakewood Inn it will teleport you into the Guild City, but when i try it last the Desert Dungeon and Necros Dungeon teleport device help me out of there.

1 Like

yo can we get some dice to roll and make bets in alleys? plz

2 Likes

Maybe a mentor or apprentice system would be cool. incentivize helping new players and gaining followers. Maybe you gain something from them and you give them information or some other mechanics you can come up with :slight_smile:

The recipe for the Fish Scent Attractor in the journal is incorrect. Two catfish are required, not one.

Edit: On a related alchemy note, I’ve noticed if you move ingredients around the chest, a copy of the old ingredient stays in the old spot (shows up double on the table). I don’t think the items are being duplicated (Pretty sure it just uses up whatever’s in the chest), but I haven’t really done any testing with it.

Also, after some time, there is a visual glitch where the ingredients on the table turn white.

This bug was propably reported before, but when you play as a musketeer you can equip arrows into your orb slots. When you then change to bow weapon you cant see the arrows anymore that you equiped on the orb slots and think you have lost them. I really hope you can fix this before EA hits because it will propably confuse a LOT of people cause this happens quite easily

Soo…what do you do if you’ve lost/accidentally deleted a starting weapon? Don’t remember breaking down my last bow but can’t seem to find it… >.<

Send a PM to Riley with your character name, he’ll restore it for you.

1 Like

I can’t record video but right now i’m fishing and the line does not go red. I can reel without the line snapping. also while i reel i only see my ring floating in the air lol

Are you on Ultra settings for graphics? or what setting are you on, if you switch to high or standard does the line snap for you?

Hey Michael, you must be playing on one of the higher graphics settings, right? My advice for now is to lower it while fishing. The line’ll turn red, and the reel will move faster. I personally find that the bobber moves much slower too at a higher graphic setting, so even though the line won’t break, it’s very slow fishing.

This is just temporary advice until the devs patch her up!

Edit: Outlander beat me to a reply, haha.

i’m on super low settings

I started OrbusVR as a Musketeer and played it up to Level 8. I had some issues with the class (which I will talk about in another topic) and switched to Ranger which I personally found to be more fun.

However, I think the ranger class could profit from some enhancements

• If you have a special arrow equipped let a charged shot with that arrow enhance that arrows effect
  • Allow the ranger class to unlock a additional arrow-slot at level 10 and 20
  • Add a way to the game (crafting?) for a ranger to craft new kinds of arrows
  • Make the trap a equippable item and let the ranger craft new kinds of traps like poison-traps or shocking-traps or even healing-traps

I hope somebody agrees :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got to test the fishing system. Its fun, but theres one thing right now I think could be a bit more user-friendly. When you reel in the fish you have to watch the lure, which works, but the lure is just really thin and distracts from everything else. What about also tinting the spool in the lures color? I think that would help a lot :slight_smile: