Closed Beta 4 Feedback

Last night I was atop Ma’at’s keep avoiding mobs. I got stuck on one of the ruins and teleport bugged out and teleported me to Narrow Orchard. lol.

• Pigman(Adolescent) drop blue scale (makes no sense to me :P)
  • Monster pathfinding seems to be broken at times. Monsters walk around a tree before walking to the player
  • When using the chests in your home the UI often doesnt react. I fix this by opening the chest while looking away from it. This way nothing interferes with the UI
  • Chests in the house should show what items you can put into em
  • Even though there is no equipment level requirement you do not get the full effect of items if you are low level, which is okay. However, the game doesnt mention what you attack and defense cap is. It would be nice if it would show something like “You only get 10% of the stats” or something if the equipment is above your cap
    *When playing as a …lets say Ranger… and you equip armor for another class you dont get any of its effect, which is intended. However, I think the UI should give some kind of hint. Maybe a small icon on the equipment slot which informs the player that he isn’t getting any effect from it
2 Likes

Yes please make stat caps show in game or at the very least put a table in the wiki. I need to properly min-max.

1 Like

thanks for the screenshot, is there anyway to see that spot in relation to the broken house? if not i can jump in and test it.

The broken house would be almost directly behind me

ok thanks ill look into that, and if you are in the dungeon and have the graphical bug or spells sticking around again be sure to send us a bug report through the launcher so we can track it down

1 Like

I’m about to hop on so i’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

did you use the in game bug report for this in the launcher? This is a bug we are currently tracking and working to fix

I didn’t at the time. Never used it before actually :open_mouth:
I’ll make sure to check it out though, sry!

ok thanks for the heads up

no problem, once you close out of the game if you re-open the launcher there is a bug report box in the lower left, just type a short desc and click submit, just be sure to do it before re-loging or it wont have the info we need

1 Like

Oh so the graphic glitch on happens on low graphics.
I sent a bug report.

Good luck lol

1 Like

I went in the cave behind old Kingsport island, when I came out mobs and npc where all gone. Traveled to Kingsport and still they where gone. Logged out and in a couple times, didn’t help. exited and restarted the launcher, didn’t fix it. Used the teleport home item that fixed it.

To be honest the stuck in combat button is incredibly useful to me and I would like to see it stay in. it helps when you are running in a group and needing to catch up for some reason (like respawn or getting to a location within a time restriction) it helps for if something aggros to you and your in a rush to have a fall back of if the mob has high damage or you don’t have time to kill it to be able to skip it with the stuck in combat button.

We killed the Boss and got stuck in with the barriers.

Also the mountain with the Plant Boss was glitched our for the both of us.

Also I still sometimes see glitched out Lures Floating

Also, what the hell is this doing here.

Lastly, I got the last picture by messing with advance VR Settings.
Do you guys have a solution for this as this may be an issue down the line with altering the play space.

Regards,

My spells have been skipping. It messes with my casting. Sometimes it does it a lot and I can’t figure out why. It’s been happening for the last few tests. My settings were on standard.

my laptop has:

i7-6820
32 gb ram
1080 gtx

not sure what the problem is, orbus is the only program I am running

It was an easter egg when the dungeon was first put in.

The sensitivity of holding a bow is unreal is this working as intended?

Level 4 Rejinx is a clone, this is next to the water, straight across from the stairs leading to Beginning Town.

LOVE the new visuals, spell effects, fade to black transitions that were recently added! I think the new signage is awesome for new players! (Kinda wish I could turn some of it off, but it’s not a major issue).

Some of the larger things I have been running into…

• Audio voice issues seem to be on the rise again. A lot of cutting out, happens very often with fellowship chat.
  • Still have a number of broken quests (mostly some of the last ones), where we can’t do either quest that requires Aberration killing or Aberration minion farming because a number of types don’t seem to exist yet. Similarly, the jungle cube doesn’t work, and I’m partway through the kid rescuing quests but I seem to be bugged out.
  • I am the last person in the world to cry bad RNG, as I realize people often don’t really get how probability works, but I would like to ask if you guys can check on the logic for Epic Weapons (not) dropping for Runemages from Aberrations. Me, Elk and Johann have individually and together killed hundreds (possibly breaking into thousands) of Aberration groups at this point and none of us have seen any, while I’ve seen other classes get 3+ in a single run. I’ve long suspect that runemage reagents drop less often for runemages than other classes, so maybe that is somehow affecting this? I have no idea. And it’s definitely possible we’ve just had really bad luck, but when all the rangers, warriors and musketeers have a pile of affix weapons and all the runemages have zero, I just had to ask.
  • General stability seems to have taken a hit the last few days, though it seems to vary by person quite a bit. I’ve had a number of spontaneous disconnects, client crashes (often while zoning) and overall loading/hitching screens. I’ve been submitting my reports but I know others have been having similar issues.
  • Even with the recent changes, I am still finding myself stuck in combat regularly, where after a battle has ended, I can’t cast resurrection until I stuck combat.
  • Client VFX not cleaning up, this was way better for a long time but it was happening a ton today, for everyone.
1 Like