Closed Beta 4 Feedback

• When I was fighting a boss stag he did one of his AoE. Once he was dont with his AoE he suddenly disappear. I didn’t get any exp
  • Now this one is INCREDIBLY annoying… I am so mad right now… In the starting town that one NPC that sells items had two equipment parts for sale. I used up all my dram to purchase that awesome chest armor that was of blue rarity, had a extra status and nice defense. Once I purchased it it lost all its stats… it doesn’t even provide defense anymore …its jsut a white chest armor without ANY stats on it… it took me a long long time to get all this dram collected. If this bug stays in EA I swear it will get ugly
  • random disconnect after opening a fight with a random monster
  • I’ve seen a post where somebody asked where the servers are located since they play from europe. I am living in germany and I can mostly play just fine. However, when I am in combat I have to evade way before the enemy even does his attack animation… otherwise I will end up getting damage. So, yeah, realtime evasion is NOT possible for me and I am always prepared to take every hit…even though I evaded. Its incredibly annoying and makes everything harder then it should be :frowning:
  • when it’s raining the rain is actually stuck to your player. When you look up into the rain and rotate a little this will easily break immersion

I encountered another bug

I died due to synchronization problems. A pigman did his AoE and I was outside the red-area… His attack hit me anyway which is annoying already. However, when I died and ressurected at the next graveyard I was unable to use my bow because it was fully-stretched and I could not undo this. I had to relog to fix this :frowning:

Happend to me to… its however only grafical. since if i Place my Arrow at the correct position i can still use it!

This didnt work for me …I tried a few times :S bow wasnt “accepting” my arrows

I can’t seem to hook a fish. Just always says I need to hook the fish but I don’t know How?

You simply give the fishing rod a strong pull. Once that is done you can reel the fish in :slight_smile: When reeling the fish in you have to check the color of the fishing line. If it becomes red you should stop reeling in until its white again

Hmm I assumed it was something like that was trying that with no avail will have another go thanks.

I’ve been playing for a week now and I think I finally understand what makes the game so great… its definetly the multiplayer component.

However, I still think there should be other weapon and armor models even before tier 2. It is so lame walking around with the same gear and weapon for over a week. :frowning:

I can’t fish in lamarova or lamarova wilds. I can cast and then the hook instantly comes back.

Hmmm…does it feel like the whole game “jerks” when that happens? What type of hard drive do you have? (Like is it an SSD or a regular spinning one?)

I fixed that for you.

Haha, I mean the only reason it’s been there is because there has been a bug for a while where you wouldn’t get out of combat when you should be. It’s always been intended that you can’t just run through high-level content that should kill you by mashing that button :slight_smile:

Can you be more specific? Every now and then I hear about this from people and I think it’s a bug but I haven’t seen a video of it yet I don’t think.

Have you been seeing a lot of clones still? Or is that the only one?

Yeah we’re adding the option to turn it off.

That’s very strange, since we aren’t doing anything at all that should affect that…is it really happening more often with Fellowship chat, or do you just tend to use Fellowship chat a lot more, do you think?

There is definitely no logic in the game that differentiates drop rates based on class, that would just be cruel. Just to be sure, you are all in a single party when you are farming them?

Is there any sort of rhyme or reason to this? As in have you noticed it happening with any particular type of enemy?

Specifically the Runemage spells? Or something else?

Sorry about that, if you PM me the amount of dram that you received I will refund it to you. Just so you know, those are player-owned market stalls. Gear in the game is Soulbound, so it is not supposed to be able to be traded by players or placed by players into stalls. However, there was a bug about 3 tests ago where players could put that gear into stalls, but since it’s not intended to be traded that happens.

So the bug is really that it was in there in the first place.

If you see this and you own a market stall, do me a favor and remove gear from it if for some reason you still have some in there so people don’t get confused.

Just to be sure, you mean the red AoE area attacks? Or are you talking about just regular basic attacks? You can only dodge the red AoE attacks.

As far as I can tell affix drops are just super RNG. It took me a week of farming to get my first one while Logan got 3 different ones and a couple copies in that amount of time.

Does being in a group make a difference? Do we each have a percentage chance to get our own loot or is it shared so only one person gets the loot? It feels at times like the amount of time between your last trash drop effects when you will get your next loot, like if I get loot off some trash in a aberration pull I almost know I won’t get any from the elite that we will down after the trash. I think this could just be perception though and us not understanding how loot fully works. I assume it is everyone has their own chance because I’ve had epics drops for two different people off the same mob once or at least it seemed like that is what happened. Or was that just a really good roll to drop two pieces of loot?

I have a SSD drive. It feels like just the spell is skipping.

I also have a ramdisk and while testing spells they seemed to jerk around while flying and even lagged sometimes for a second before firing.

Is that only something that started with the new effects or has it always been happening?

I’ve had troubles with it for a while. I thought it was normal until I saw a video of Elk casting and he wasn’t experiencing the same spell stuttering as I was. I think it is even more noticeable after the changes.

Right so each person has their own chance to get a drop on the monster. It’s personal loot. However, your chances of getting loot, like XP, can go up based on your overall contribution to defeating the monster. So if you walk by someone killing a monster that is 3/4 dead and you just help a little, your chances of getting loot rolls are not as high as the person who did 3/4 of the work.

When you’re in a party, you get credit for everyone in your party. That way if you’re a Musketeer spending your time healing allies, you’re still getting the same credit as a Runemage doing massive damage to the primary target. Likewise, if you’re a Runemage focusing on just one target, your chances of getting loot on the other targets isn’t lessened,

So I guess I’m just making sure that you all are in a party during the farming process. If you had say 5 people in a party and a 6th person tagging along, they are gong to have way less of a chance to be getting loot because they aren’t getting credit for all the stuff the other party people are doing.

That was the only player clone I saw yesterday.
The Client VFX Draven mentioned, I believe that included Mage spells, musketeer effects, and a number of dead wolves. We were doing a group mob grind next to Wenderwood

Two more things

• Sir Markos will only talk to you if you wave from a special position… seems bugged
  • I had a bug where my arrows would not conenct with any enemies. I had to relog. I was holding a fishing rod and then switched to bow when that bug happened

Oh wow… and I thought u could also evade regular attacks :smiley: Haha, thats fine then. However, I do have a little delay when it comes to red attacks. I have to evade a little earlier then when the attack is done :slight_smile:

Another thing. There are those …I am not sure bout the name… either corrupted spirit or haunted spirit near that small village where you can find apples on the ground. There is a guard NPC very near to those and he always kills the spirits… which is really annoying when you actually have to kill those for a quest :wink: