Closed Beta Two Feedback Thread

The disconnects have haulted for me which is awesome… Made it to the first dungeon with a group of guys and this is what happened upon entering…

Did you send in an output log right after that happened by any chance?

I didn’t sorry - I kept logging out and in and would spawn in the same location, therefore I teleported back home :frowning:

Okay, if it happens again send me an output log right after if you would, it will help me track down the issue. Thanks!

Ok will do - by output log do you mean shut down the launcher completely and log back in with description of the bug directly in the launcher?

I was trying to locate the Mother Wyvern - from what the group said she is not in the dungeon though?

yes if you close out completely and then re-open launcher on the lower left of the launcher there is a submit bug reporter, just type short description and click submit. and yes Vibiria (Mother Wyvern) is in dungeon

1 Like

gameplay
-would like to have sign posts of towns/areas/buildings/indoortables
-would like ot have positive feedback if a warrior correctly hits a combo move. I could never tell if I ever successfully made one.
-monsters would turn after defining there area of attack… Does the attack effect the red area, or where the attack is visualized. eg. fire bug shooting flames
-the quests seemed ok, I had some trouble finding locations and people; I’d often find myself wandering in beautiful areas that didn’t seem to be activated yet.
-I could often teleport through was by leaning through the walls and then teleporting.
-would love more indication what the healthbars do, I don’t think colour is enough.
-The inventory was difficult to use; the stats were finicy to look at; it was just a guessing game finding where items went on the right side;
-I could not as a solo warrior destroy the golem that heals
-All the weapons I got seemed the same, I was a level 6. Not sure if I would of found new swords at higher levels. my highest weapon was a 39. Seemed to still only deal 1-7 damage or so.

issues
-when I would leave the dungeon out where the pigmen are, I would always appear underground near the town closest. I would have to respawn at graveyard to get back to normal.
-After the initial few spells in the witches hut, I couldn’t get any of the other pillars with spells to imprint on my journal. Not sure what I was doing wrong
-some pages of the journal would show on the wrong page, turning the pages, you would see the same page twice.
-some of the journal pages like the recipes and map seemed to be cut off
-at one time, I was unable to delete items from my inventory, the garbage can was not there when I selected an item. after logging off/on, I was not able to recreate the issue.
-when making a potion, I got an ingredient stuck on my hand, and couldn’t drop it. I could switch it between hands, but not drop it. I think I finally got it off by dipping my hand into my cauldren (destroying my potion)

kudos
-the scale of the game/map seems very epic! From giant statues, to floating cities, to mountain top fortresses, to a seaside dock, to a loggers camp, to fields of floweres, to jungle (never found the desert)
-As a warrior I loved the horn, and the great feeling of being in battles.
-Can’t wait to play again!

1 Like

Hey Riley - output log sent. I made may way back to the dungeon and entered it - and quickly realised I would definitely need help therefore I walk out of the dungeon and got stuck in space again.

1 Like

Markos’ Kid brother is bugged in Orders Jail for me. Wave to talk to him and no dialog pops up.

Did you recive the second quest when entering the jail? look at your journal and see what the obj is for the “prisoner” quest line. if you have already completed that quest let me know and we can look into it further.

No I didnt receive a second quest. and it says i still dont have the stolen artifact

Loot bags seem to have a hitbox on them, so you cant shoot over them, think this ones been around since the stress tests so its probably known already but just in case:

https://gyazo.com/b04ccde935a0b184d697742e4277682e

what is your in game name?

MrTuliptoes is my ign

I noticed the other players got a ring from a quest, i completed all of them but i don’t have it neither in the chest.

its from Guardian barts quest the “Airship” one and it just depends on what choice you made

I sent a PM to you explaining what to do next, let me know if still having trouble

Can you make the collision box of the Stag extend a bit more to the front. Their head is now slightly outside their collision box and their attacks move the model so far forward that they are far out of their collision box. This makes a warrior be forced to start hitting at the neck :confused:

I would say yes. I believe in the few hours I played, I had about 2 of the remote disconnect, 2 of the websocket (I was trying both connection types) and no hard crashes. In the same amount of time on the previous days, it was closer to a dozen of each.

I just did a quick server restart to roll out a couple of minor changes. Should be the last one through this evening. Enjoy.