Daeresha’s Fan Art

This is the best thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad you all like it :slight_smile:

Seems like Airis knows it, did anyone else find the Easter egg? :grin:

1 Like

Amazing art as always daeresha!!! Loving the new pieces. Can’t wait to see more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Working on the colouring of one now! Trying out cell shading for the next piece :grin:

The cell shading experiment was a success! Or at least I like how it came out :wink:

This is @G_Rebels, just taking on a bunch of desert pickles. Kinda took inspiration for the pickles from Elijah’s concept art for them, though I tried a little to make it look like his, I’m not good at replicating other’s art style.

20 Likes

G “Rebels” with Alphabet logo? (used to be Alphabet member) XD

1 Like

whoops, didn’t know there was a guild change, I’ll remove it later tonight. Thanks for the update @Scott

Well, I’ve spent most of the time with ABC, so I don’t really mind :grin:

5 Likes

Cactaur G.I.R.!!! :heartpulse: :joy: :+1:
I love how they each have a different face. Also the poor one’s expression against the shield! Very nice badass and comical (and creepy) picture :smile:
Love the cactaur flowers :grinning:

2 Likes

Love this. I also see invader zim in cactus form :stuck_out_tongue: nice touch.

2 Likes

Can’t say I’ve watched the actual cartoon, but I have watched ‘a few…’ youtube vids of GIR, he’s so cute and fits so well with the pickles :crazy_face:

3 Likes

i love this form post section

2 Likes

so god damned talented

1 Like

This looks awesome Dae! You are very talented! G looks awesome and the pickles look cute with their different faces!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see more, wonder what you would do for the raid bosses if you were to draw them.

1 Like

I don’t have anything to add, I just wanted to echo everyone else! That is awesome! I love the little pickle cactuars.

1 Like

I don’t know… :thinking: but drawing a raid boss does sound interesting :smile:

Here we have @Lok the explorer adventuring through a new world.

Special thanks to the dev team, who gave me the perfect background in the latest blog post, just in time for me to use it :grin:

14 Likes

Details of this = perfection! :smile:

1 Like

So much talent, it’s fantastic :heart:️:heart:️

1 Like