Farewell Orbus!

Will do from now on! Thanks! <3

1 Like

Why is this a thing? because the people who played quit, this is a completely inarguable point if we are playing this way.

1 Like

I wish to access the game I played that much of.

3 Likes

You’re welcome buddy. Anything I can do to help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry pick but there is no refunding this

3 Likes

The developers have made their statement regarding this argument. If you can post viable suggestions for themes/items/etc. to bring back from old Orbus, they’ll see whether it works with their new vision. But it isn’t coming back.

2 Likes

you ask this @Infraggable_Krunk

1 Like

There was a list of items suggested and none have been implemented.

2 Likes

if you have stuff to say dont feel scared to say in chat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A game i still play to this very day

2 Likes

I’m boycotting Preborn until they bring Old Orbus back

Sigh, you just want drama and nothing positive. =( I on the other hand Appreciate how many hours I got for the money I’ve put in. These devs care and put so much into it. <3 But I’m done with this noise. I took it offline to keep the drama out of this.

3 Likes

???

2 Likes

I’m also boycotting Ilysia and Rec Room until they bring Preborn back

3 Likes

Also Skyrim I play that all the time great game They didn’t change everything and make it terrible.

3 Likes

Okay then keep scrolling see ya! aswell yeah i am for the drama now its been clearly stated, cause its the same people going back and forth, if its the same outcome. THEN just keep scolling

2 Likes

I don’t know if they care or not. Ya know? At the end of the day they’re the only ones lining their pockets. I’ve had a good time playing with people for sure. And as everyone Has said the community is a good one. But the devs. I’ve never even seen them play anymore. Imagine not playing a game you created. I wonder why??

2 Likes

Lol devs were literally online yesterday

2 Likes

Bet if you take a poll in game very few people seen them.

2 Likes

We should do a poll

1 Like