February Pre-Alpha Test Feedback Thread

I have a GTX970 and it was perfect FPS wise.

Ok, this is a list of issues I seen while running the dungeon.

• You should always be able to hear your group members voice chat, regardless of distance.
  • Sometimes mobs in the dungeon would become frozen and unresponsive.
  • Sometimes mobs would not die when their HP hits zero and the only way top get rid of them is to die.
  • Several groups of mobs can just be bypassed by teleportation.
  • You can sometimes glitch in walls by teleporting close to a wall and walking inside it in your play-space. You can still attack mobs while inside and they can not attack you back.
  • As the group healer, I would love a way to see all my groupā€™s health bars at the same time, even if they are behind me.
  • I would also love a way to drop aggro as an emergency skill.
  • Need a lotto loot system or at least the ability to trade items that a class specific.
  • An auto-run feature would be great!
  • Push to talk should also be an option.
  • Stalactites need to re-spawn for boss.
2 Likes

*SPOILER MAYBE???*soā€¦ any tips for the last boss? we figured out something with shooting the rock spears but uhā€¦

i crashedā€¦ if anyone exit from dungeon and add me in party we can join to the previous instance?

Boss Fight Spoiler (Click To View): https://gist.github.com/rileydutton/1ae7500f19f2f4aeb86ab36721ff4439

Yeah if someone comes out and re-invites you to the party it should let you back in. Sorry you crashed :\

its bugged shikii, it says youā€™re still in the party and wont let me kick you out

We had to disband the entire party and re-invite when that happened to us.

there might be a boss bug then. We did the obvious (dropped them right on top of his head) but nothing changed. Unless youā€™ve made it where the first boss has to die first, cause we did skip him.

1 Like

Thereā€™s not currently an animation for it, but if you actually hit it with one it should take a lot more damage for around 4 seconds.

1 Like

Itā€™s SunSDK got bugged going back in

Are you guys still having crashes on 0.88?

Iā€™m going to need to restart the starter zone again. Everyone in the dungeon will be safe :slight_smile: Just FYI.

When using the Front Facing setup, when you turn with the grip/joystick combo, as a warrior, when you throw your sword, it will throw only in the original front facing directionā€¦ so after the first turn, it will throw 90 degrees. two turns it gets thrown 180 degrees, etc.

Whoops! Sorry about that, thanks for the heads up. Weā€™ll get that fixed for the next test.

Is this correct for the Portal spell? : https://gfycat.com/LargeLiquidAlpaca
Been trying for ages, canā€™t get the first rune / N to work.

Finally got to check out the dungeon - really cool (boss wasted us).

Latest build has improved stability and crashes, had a really smooth experience.
Mage is a joy to play, although I still feel that runes stop working sometimes for no reason. Took me a good number of attempts to cast shield recently, I was consistent with the shape - it just seems to not work for a while, then suddenly youā€™re good.

Arcane fire also has issues - When I need it in a pinch, itā€™s a 50/50.

FPS seems solid.

Yeah, Iā€™ll actually be re-doing all the runes hopefully before the next test and making them work better with the system it uses.

Glad you had fun! Glad the new build worked for you. I just feel bad for all the people who kept getting crashes because they didnā€™t know a new build was available. Gotta get a patching system in place ASAPā€¦

Hmnn, I head you were looking into the Rune system, hope you get it more consistent - itā€™s a really neat idea :slight_smile:
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to test - it was a great experience (Just wish I could keep playing, lol)

sunsdk here vive froze canā€™t get back in dungeon with party

The whole Vive froze up? Havenā€™t heard that one beforeā€¦