Getting Backer Rewards

Yes Shiki, Elk, Sour, Myself all got our beta leveler capes

I also got the beta leveler cape when I talked with the npc

Okay great thanks just making sure.

I will add it in for you after the server goes down before EA begins, Pyrarrows.

I’ll double check in-game but I don’t believe I got it either.

Just went in game and verified that I did not get the beta-leveler cape award.

(I did get two Knight’s Capes while questing though, not sure what happened there. I believe it happened to others too)

Awesome, thanks for the help.

You should both be all set tomorrow, just talk to the Backer Rewards person again. Thanks!

1 Like

I never received my dragon pet when I collected my founder rewards.

The pet dragons were a kickstarter reward only. You can get another one from a quest from the Zoo gardens thou.

Also a better in depth response (Early Access Begins Today!):

I was a kick starter. I’ve been in multiple betas up to now.

It looks like you bought the game 3 months ago. The Kickstarter campaign was back in April 2017. People who bought the game after the Kickstarter campaign are eligible to get the capes, house deeds, etc., just not the Kickstarter-specific dragons, which were not listed on the website. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

As Scott said, we have added a dragon pet to the game that everyone can get, you just have to do a quest with Sicilus to get it.

I logged in on the weekend - still no kickstarter dragon - i definitely backed KS.
I should be getting it from the rewards NPC, or somewhere else?
(unless i’ve been fixed in the last 24 hours)

It looks like your account wasn’t linked to your Kickstarter rewards. I added it for you – talk to the Rewards vendor again.

1 Like

Zorian, backed KS but did not get dragon

Are you logged out currently?

Thanks for the Swift response.

It’s ok really, the dragon always freaked me out. It’s sounds very similar to the leopard lunge and scared the shit out of me.

1 Like

Hello, a quick - GREAT WORK and congrats on EA, wish I had more time to play!

My Character name is Ray and I’m having issues with the confetti gun? I got it in my inventory but it will NOT equip, asked other players but noone seemed to have the same issue. Is this a known bug? Thanks :smiley:

Are you trying to equip it in a weapon slot or a tool slot? The item is classified as a tool and should be placed in the corresponding slot (the same as your harvesting tool)

Damage_Da_Brain is apparently what I have haha frig thanks a lot I’m sure that’ll solve it!

2 Likes