Gold Rush: Live Thread (Questions, Support, Problems, etc.)

I think other than the Tutorial being off things should be stable now. We’ll keep monitoring.

just et up an account and made a login but it wont let me log into the game, says incorrect email or pw, i have checked a ton of times still no go…help please

If you send your output_log to [email protected] I can take a look and link your account manually.

It should be under C:\Program Files\Oculus\Software\Software\orbus-online-llc-orbusvr\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt

email has been sent to [email protected]

Okay try now should be linked.

umm when you did something to tutorial zone my entire server died and went to 1 fps

much goodlier thank you very much

how many players are online right now cuz it is lagging like hell ? just curious

You mean just now? Or before?

Around 1,500 are online right now.

yeah I just got out barley hear anybody just parts of their talk cant even put the sword back

Okay. I am going to start bringing down the number of people per zone which should help.

We’re down to around 1.3k people online and things seem to be returning to normal. We’ll hopefully be able to do a restart here in about 30 minutes and bring the tutorial back online. Thanks for your patience.

when you guys disabled the tutorial zone the fps instantly dropped to 1 fps when near that area, about player house to the hunter, it is still happening right now

Yeah we are getting ready to restart and fix that, sorry. Got a little more hectic than we were expecting and there were some unforeseen issues so we had to act quickly to keep the server online. Now we know more so if we do that again we won’t have the same problem hopefully.

2 Likes

Server restart completed, everything should be back to normal now. Thanks!

1 Like

How can we view to see if we’ve earned the achievement. i was online during the event but I don’t remember seeing a pop up about the achievement. just want to make sure I’m entered in Gold Rush! :slight_smile:

If you are stuck in an empty Highsteppe instance, try using Return to Graveyard to fix it.

i can not play the game and do the event, it very laggy can not even move once i leave the first area, when i went down the stairs just keeps freezing, tried 10 times :frowning:

You only had to be online to get the achievement.

Go into the Oculus app, then click on your name in the bottom-left, then click on yourself again in the top of the screen that slides in, then go to Achievements and click on “OrbusVR”. If you have the “Gold Rush” achievement you’re good to go.