Mini-Test Wednesday October 4th

Same here, i see only dragons then i disconnect.

I did have both correct characters at login again though

I only have the one character so i cant help there

Made it in and was normal - starting to see others log in and the DC…

seems stable now…!!!

I went to log in and didn’t even see the dragons before I got disconnected.

I keep getting dc’d sending logs

Thanks for the logs everyone.

I am going to try something kind of weird, I am starting up the server and making it so that everyone is in their own instance of Highsteppe. Let me know if that causes you to stop getting DC’ed or not.

Was in and talking. seemed good.

I am in with NPC’s but no one else around?

I heard outlander while he was in-game and he was saying something about being 3 feet above the ground, with i’m assuming you orbian, and I have been finding that occasionally I’ll log in above the ground then getting a dc a couple seconds later. Not sure if that’s a bug or if that’s just an effect of the server being offline.

1 Like

my own instance is solid. killing redtails like a boss

Yeah right now I have everyone in their own instance to see if that helps.

Outlander is saying he is still getting DC’ed when he goes into his house and then leaves. Are other people seeing that as well?

Sorry my misunderstanding lol - yes everything running smooth!

logged in, killed redtails, entered house, left house, killed more redtails. everything is working smooth

Okay, so hang on just a moment, I feel liek we are close to an answer, haha :slight_smile:

Same here. Went in house back out and killing just fine.

I’m in, all my stuff is there except i cant see my dragon but i did kill 2 red tails with no issues.

Okay, Ij ust turned the server off. There is a new patch to get but it is very very small so just restart your Launcher to make sure you get it. Here in about 2 minutes I will turn it back on with everyone in a shared instance again and we will see if it’s fixed.

1 Like