New Dev Blog: Shard Dungeons Preview

and warriors won’t have to deal with a drastic swinging change for this patch!

1 Like

When gear drops from each shard level, since they are pegged to 0.05-0.1 increments, will they have some roll range or will they just be set to that difficulty’s reward tier?

In other words, can a shard 3 drop roll lower than a shard 2 drop, or are all shard 3 drops always higher?

just to make sure, but at level 6+ we only get the last stand mutation, and not both vindictive and last stand right?

It should work like the current system of epics. The attack damage will increase which should be the real difference maker. The higher gear will have a minimally higher range so it could roll lower stats on int and str.

Blog post says it’s additional so it’ll be both.

I hope not, doesn’t feel right to clear harder content only to roll worse stats. I hope shard drops are different from the norm.

Well a perfect of a higher one would be better than a perfect of the lower. And the real difference is the (EDIT: changing from attack power to level of weapon) . I’ll try to find where Riley talked about it when TM came out and add it here in an edit.

EDIT: I had the concept right but the specifics wrong. Here is the information given out before -
In regards to the stat ranges before (To be fair I’m assuming it will continue this trend)-

In regards to the gear being stronger -

BONUS What the 20.5 weapons will look like attack power wise :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wow, thanks for that!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.