New Patch: 4.0 -- Content Patch One!

Okay, sorry about that.

Assuming this won’t mark us for the loot per day thing?

Correct. You can all check your Journal pages to be sure but it’s crashing before it marks it down.

Did the practice dummy for the mage comp drop yet?

No that will be later this week.

1 Like

Just FYI looking at the four or five drops that have gone out thus far on the new dungeon wings, it was mistakenly dropping Level 20.5 gear instead of Level 20.25 gear. It’s not a huge difference (for example, the Weapon Attack should be 1059 not 1122), but it was a mistake nonetheless.

I’ve pushed out a server-side patch to fix future drops, and I’ll go back during a server restart tomorrow morning and correct the existing items that have dropped thus far (as I said, there’s only been about 5 total).

Just a heads-up in case you notice new drops having slightly lower Attack/Armor values. Those are the correct values.

Everything else (the affixes, the models, etc.) was correct.

2 Likes

Hey Riley, the Soul Keeper Boss isn’t respawning.
We wiped 2 times and he’s gone now

Hmmm…I is it possible you wiped while he was “Phased Out”?

Def possible, we let the minions kill us when one of us died.

Okay, I pushed out a patch to fix that, sorry about that. I can’t make it come back in that current instance though.

1 Like

Should we walk out and reset the whole dungeon?
Misread, we will walk out lol

Yeah sorry, hopefully you can just skip the first boss again, or barring that at least you’ll get another drop :confused:

Also just putting this out here.
I only get Ranger ult once a Boss Fight while mages are getting at least 4 ults out a fight.

Having played a lot recently to test this, the Mage ult is happening too fast, the Warrior, Musketeer, and Ranger seem on-target. I’ll be making changes to the Mage’s soon.

Just asking my teammates on the worm fight.

Musketeers - 4-5 times
Warrior: 2-3 times
Ranger: Like 1.5
Mage - 4-5 times

I mean those numbers don’t really tell me a whole lot since I don’t know how long the fight lasted, if you were using your Charged Shot and Ability Arrows every single time they were up, what arrows you were using, etc.

I’m not going to turn this thread into another giant “Ult” thread since we’ve had plenty of those lately, but as I said there will still be some tuning done there.

Isn’t there some kind of problem with the hitboxes in the new dungeon? It was nearly impossible to hit any mob or boss as a warrior. The mage and musketeers said that they didn’t have any problems.
The only solution I could find to slash really wide and slow. Somehow that worked better.

You might take a quick look at this thread: Warrior sword hit detection bug

Didn’t get that far with reading the new posts, Sorry. :slight_smile: And thanks!

True I didn’t try to hit anything else today as a warrior.

No worries, just thought it might be related.