New Patch: 4.0 -- Content Patch One!

Def possible, we let the minions kill us when one of us died.

Okay, I pushed out a patch to fix that, sorry about that. I can’t make it come back in that current instance though.

1 Like

Should we walk out and reset the whole dungeon?
Misread, we will walk out lol

Yeah sorry, hopefully you can just skip the first boss again, or barring that at least you’ll get another drop :confused:

Also just putting this out here.
I only get Ranger ult once a Boss Fight while mages are getting at least 4 ults out a fight.

Having played a lot recently to test this, the Mage ult is happening too fast, the Warrior, Musketeer, and Ranger seem on-target. I’ll be making changes to the Mage’s soon.

Just asking my teammates on the worm fight.

Musketeers - 4-5 times
Warrior: 2-3 times
Ranger: Like 1.5
Mage - 4-5 times

I mean those numbers don’t really tell me a whole lot since I don’t know how long the fight lasted, if you were using your Charged Shot and Ability Arrows every single time they were up, what arrows you were using, etc.

I’m not going to turn this thread into another giant “Ult” thread since we’ve had plenty of those lately, but as I said there will still be some tuning done there.

Isn’t there some kind of problem with the hitboxes in the new dungeon? It was nearly impossible to hit any mob or boss as a warrior. The mage and musketeers said that they didn’t have any problems.
The only solution I could find to slash really wide and slow. Somehow that worked better.

You might take a quick look at this thread: Warrior sword hit detection bug

Didn’t get that far with reading the new posts, Sorry. :slight_smile: And thanks!

True I didn’t try to hit anything else today as a warrior.

No worries, just thought it might be related.

I just noticed that there was a bug whereby the cutoff time for the loot reset was using UTC time instead of server time as intended. As such, for the past 30 minutes or so it may have shown that you were eligible to receive a guaranteed drop even though you had already gotten one for today. I’ve fixed that and now it should be correct again.

The loot will reset tonight at Midnight (12 AM) US Central Time.

Just a heads-up if you were confused by that.

2 Likes

New dungeon is super cool, you guys killed it.

1 Like

Just to be sure, is the new armor supposed to be only 1% better than the old? As a ranger i only got 3 armor point from my new gloves and other 3 from my new helmet.

Yeah that’s correct…the Armor value displayed on the item goes up linearly so it doesn’t really increase much with each level, and this is just 1/4 of a level better than the previous gear. At the same time though the effectiveness of Armor is based on your base level (20), so having 20.25 Armor is actually more effective than that.

So I guess basically the raw Armor value just went up a little, but it’s better than that would seem to indicate in terms of effect.

1 Like

Thank you! Glad to hear it.

Yeah, the runemage chest piece is only 2 more armor over previous and the stat range is frequently below the top of the previous range as well

The stat range of secondary stats for Level 20 Armor is 75-100. The stat range of the new 20.25 armor is 76-101.

Again, keep in mind this is the armor that was in theory supposed to be in the game “from the beginning”. Like in theory this should have been available the same day the game launched (if we had done a traditional launch not Early Access). So if you have been grinding mobs a long time already and gotten good gear it may not seem like much of an upgrade, but to a freshly-minted 20 this is good stuff.

The Shard Dungeon Armor/Weapons will be Level 20.25 - Level 21, so that will be more of an upgrade.

1 Like

Any hard number on how much the “Sticky” affix adds to a Slow debuff?
I see in the patch notes that the Slow debuff as been standardized and now we know the percentages for Frostbolt spells.

I have a ring with the “Sticky” label at the bottom of its tooltip, and it appears to have made the Slow debuff on mobs slower than when I don’t have it equipped. Just curious how much it’s slowing them down… or it it’s all in my head! :crazy_face: