Patch 5.5: Pet Breeding,Weapon/Armor Infusing, Pillar Teleporting -- Sprint Four!

You mean the display of the dragon is multiplying? Or you’re actually get 10 dragon items?

Can you breed the same type of dragon to increase size or something?
ALSO does “playful” means you can breed them? I’ve feed my dragon like 20 snacks, do i need to walk it or pet it?

1 Like

The teleport stones are not using reagents! Everybody quick bounce around teleports before its fixed xD

2 Likes

No I guess it’s a minor graphics bug, not that important, just funny. I just put my original pet in and left the house, on my return he looked like that. (perhaps he’s allergic against terrariums?)

D’oh, testing mistake. Free teleports for the next hour :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It’s not a bug it’s a feature… special sprint release promotional gift :slight_smile:

I just saw this and logged out.

Okay you should be all set, sorry about that.

New teleport 2nd symbol isn’t working properly, I can cast the spell itself but can’t get the teleport to work.

As in the Portal shows up by stepping through it does nothing? Or…?

EDIT: I think I see the problem, try going in your house (if you aren’t already) and then test it there and see if it works. If that fixed it I will fix it everywhere when I restart the server in a bit.

The “region symbol” won’t activate the next step. Can’t use the new teleports
Not trying to reveal spoilers but it’s the tier 1 spell

I managed to get it to work from my house, on the second attempt, the 1st try took me to the desert.

Spoke to Decoy as he’s now on his way to work and can’t reply, he said he didn’t try from his house

Same here: couldn’t cast it at all outside, went to my house, i can cast it each time.

Right okay, it will be fixed when I do a server patch in about an hour.

It happens to me as well, every time i leave my house and come back, there is one more dragon for both of them. It also happens with the book if you leave it opened in the air, when you’re back there will be one book in the air where you left it and one book closed on it’s spawn point

Okay, we are working on a new patch now that will go out in about an hour and have a slight Warrior gear adjustment, fix the multi-pet display issue, fix a typo in the Dragon book, and fix the Runemage teleportation ritual.

2 Likes

quick question, in the book it says it can start breeding when they are “happy” yet when you feed them they become playful. do you have to walk around with it to make it become happy or is this a typo?

This is the typo that Riley is referring to for the next patch. Sorry for the confusion, the dragon just needs to be Playful.

Server restart is completed, and client-side patches are available for download. Thanks!

1 Like

Your wiki says the following “If you breed two dragons with identical recessive genes, for example (brown,green) & (brown,green), then you have a chance at creating a mutated gene on the recessive side, producing a dragon with the genes of (brown,blue). This dragon in the example will still appear with brown spots though, as the dominant color decides what color is displayed.”

My question is that commonly it is that you have a 25% of having an offspring with just recessive genes, in this example that would be (green, green). Does this ever happen or are recessive genes used solely to have “a chance at creating a mutated gene”? And are the mutated genes ever dominant, or will they always stay “on the recessive side”?