Patch 5.5: Pet Breeding,Weapon/Armor Infusing, Pillar Teleporting -- Sprint Four!

Yah, no baby has bin created from my playful dragons. Think there is a bug

yup sucks cuz there is no babies

Same here, dragons being in the cage for over 12 hours, and nothing, I guess they weren’t in the mood :wink:

I love all the new changes, the new gear looks great as well! I however do not understand what you mean by runesmithing tilesets will “wear off” . I don’t like the idea of having to continually rune our gear to be honest, but I am unsure if this is what you may be intending.

1 Like

Yes, the original plan was to have a shard embedded in the tileset, which slowly loses power, therefore it was supposed to work as a battery to power the tileset, and when it’s empty, you would have to make a new one. At the moment I don’t think it is needed, but once new content will stop coming (or at least slow down by a significant amount) it will be needed to make sure the economy doesn’t stop.

I’m a bit sad they didn’t add a dram dragon for an obscure amount, like 10.000.000 dram :yum:

it took them a few days to add the dram dye so dont give your hopes up yet

The economy isn’t supposed to revolve around a single item such as shards though. If anything dram sinks rather than dram exchanges should be better for the economy.

And it only eats pure dram food, every candy costing 10.000 :joy:

You misunderstood me, I was referring to the ores and not to the shards in general :slight_smile:

I’m also missing a baby dragon: the parents were of different species and were put in after the secondary bugfix patch. My dragon fishtank also disappears every time I go back to my house, and the only fix seems to be restarting the game.

I must confess… i neutered all the dragons being sold before people found out they were in the zoo gardens.

MUAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU CAN NEVER HAVE BABY DRAGONS

Luckily, the dragons are asexual and you didn’t spay the other gender! Just slowed down the process.

Super bummer though, woke up extra early to start the process with the next dragon before I had to start my day at work.

MY PLANS ARE UNFOILING BEFORE MY EYES. NOOOOO!!!

and for some reason will not let me post this unless i make it longer…

1 Like

20079637_5_300_226

@Riley_D … Patch 5.5 Pet Breeding put your dragons in the tank and wait… lol j/k j/k

1 Like

Do the colors of dragons from the vendor change, or is it always the same 3 and you have to breed the rest?
It’d also be nice if the dragons in the display case next to the vendor showed the colors of what’s actually available to buy so you can get a bit of a preview before you buy one.

At the moment the Vendor dragons are the same for everyone. It might be nice if every week a different variation of dragon was on sale or something though.

I know there are a lot of players that want to get by with minimal social interaction, but I think it’d be nice if from here, the starting point, all new mutations and genetic combinations either need to be obtained from breeding of your own dragons or from trading.

3 Likes

We are looking into the “no baby dragons” thing, sorry about that.

Has anyone successfully gotten a baby dragon? I’m assuming no but just checking.

1 Like

Also just to verify for those of you who aren’t getting dragons:

1. Are the two parent dragons in the first and second slot, and is the third slot empty?

2. Have you moved the parent dragons around at all in the last 12 hours? Just opening the chest is fine but not moving them around in there.

1 Like