Patch 5.5: Pet Breeding,Weapon/Armor Infusing, Pillar Teleporting -- Sprint Four!

No sir, no baby.

Two Base Sea Dragons on Ärc for approx 18 hours.
Both playful and neither were taken out prematurely.
First and second slot w/ third empty.

Perhaps there are still 24 hours in the code or the mistake with the status “happy” and “playful” could be the thing for no babys.

… or it’s the wrong phase of the moon or the wrong natural period of the female :wink:

I just figured it was because I stood by the terrarium for 12 hours staring at them waiting for some action.

1 Like

Okay, I think I figured out the problem. Can someone who is online now leave their house, come back, and then just take your pets out and put them back in? I will verify the fix is working.

It seems like the timer never got started due to a bug. I should be able to manually fix it for those who already had their pets setup, but just want to make sure the fix is working first.

logging in now, 1 minute eta hold tight : )

Ärc

Left house, put both into inventory and put them both back in the first and second slot. Hows it looking?

Okay, yeah I see it working now. So go ahead and logout again and I will do the “fix” I am going to do for everyone, then when you log back in you should get a baby.

2 Likes

Okay I did the fix, go ahead and log back in and go look and see if you have a baby.

8bfe474e-9f5a-4ee0-9b9a-5f33fa8ba413

Left the house and came back in, still no bby

Go ahead and hang out there for like a minute or two. Also I will check to make sure, maybe you were still logged in when I fixed it.

just saw this post lol didnt know i had to log out rip

You don’t, just Brandon does while I figure out a fix, after I figure it out I will do it for everyone.

Ok i will hang out in space, let me know when youd like me to log out again for fix.

Hmmm…well I think it should have worked by now. You are in your Player House right?

1 Like

Yeah, can confirm it still has only my two base dragons and no baby in third. Checked inventory just in case too.

There it goes, should have just given it to you.

1 Like

THERES A BABY NOW :smiley: Whatever you did worked

2 Likes

Oh, you gave it to me. First adopted Dragon :heart: ; )

Okay, cool, so here in 30 minutes I will issue a server restart, and when I do that I will fix everyone’s so that the time is marked correctly for you from when you last modified the Terrarium. Then the next time you all go to your Player Houses after that it should work if it’s been 12 hours. I will update this post when it’s fixed.

3 Likes