Patch 5.5: Pet Breeding,Weapon/Armor Infusing, Pillar Teleporting -- Sprint Four!

Shoutout to Senpai Riley for noticing me and acting with swift justice to mend our problem and fix our need to breed.

1 Like

That’s how riley is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wait so in 30 mins a baby dragon will appear in my terrarium? or do i have to reset them an wait another 12 hours?

If you have already had them in there for 12 hours you should get one when you log in.

Okay we did the restart, so now if you go back to your Player House and hang out for a minute or two, if it’s been more than 12 hours since you put in your dragons to breed they should give you a baby. In addition going forward it should work as expected. Sorry for the trouble.

3 Likes

i restarted game an re-entered house still no baby dragon :(, put two seadragons in aproxx 1:43pm pst yesterday

Okay I will check yours and see what’s going on.

Now only if the fix works on my dragons which I placed in the wrong order!(me me stupid)

It looks like you modified the inventory of the dragon terrarium this morning at 5:15 AM. Did you move them around?

(By the way I do see that at least two more baby dragons have been spawned, so it looks like overall in general the fix did work).

i hovered over them to see if they were still playful, not sure if i clicked on one by accident? would that reset the timer if i clicked on one instead of hovered?

It should only have reset it if you actually moved one of them around between the slots. I will PM you about it.

I can confirm it works now, got a cute baby! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

i think there is a glitch causing all output dragons to be tiger dragons

decoy did 2 sea dragons and got a tiger, and all the posts ive seen so far are tiger babies

I’m showing that Decoy has one Tiger and one Sea in there currently…I double-checked and the code seems correct, but let me know if someone has two Sea and got a Tiger…

1 Like

Yeah sorry it wasn’t mine he was sharing but NeoZain

Can you tell NeoZain to PM me? I need to know what slot the baby dragon is so I can figure out what’s going on.

Oh okay, I see what happened, it assigned it “type: sea” but gave it the wrong item number. So if he contacts me I can fix that.

Also I fixed it so the rest should be good. I will go back and see if there are any other incorrect ones.

I too got a tiger from two sea dragons

If you bred a dragon that was sea or mouse (not tiger), then please PM me and let me know where it is (e.g. in your terrarium) and I will fix it for you.