We’ve just put out a new server-side patch with a few changes:
- In the Lich’s Crypt, the dungeon barrier will now disappear after you have engaged the second boss and stay down from then on.
- You should now correctly receive reward caches when completing the dungeon.
- Adjusted the spawn rate of crystals for the Crystal Public Event so there should now be more of them when more people are participating.
- Fixed a bug where the scoreboard wasn’t working on the dragon event inside the Dungeon, and instead those scores were being counted for a different race.
- Paladins can no longer teleport to a location when the vertical distance is very large.