Reborn Patch 10.80

Ehm question. I have been using the AH quite a lot since reborn came out, but I never claimed any money from the chest, I thought it goes right into my inventory. But a few days ago, I realized claiming money from the chest was a thing, I saw a button at the top of the chest and the sum I had sold things for. It said I had like 60k in the AH I believe. But now I logged in, the button is gone, the sum is gone, and I certainly don’t have the money on me either. o.O Am I going insane and I imagined this whole you have to claim the money thing, or did some of the AH patches messed up my AH?

whats the player name?

It’s Tingilinde. Ah damn, I should have registered with it. :smiley:

Ok thank you Ive added it to our list to check first thing in morning when everyones behind their desks.

1 Like

Wow thank you for the super fast answer! :3 <3 I hope it’s not just my imagination causing you extra work. ^^’ :_D

Just put something in the chest and your money will appear again, it’s been a bug since ages

2 Likes

Oh never heard of this, thank you so much for the info! However I had a few empty slots and I put up some new items for sale, and it did not reappear when I moved around my items, nor when I set up the prices, and posted them. Will check it again tomorrow, maybe if something sells, it will solve it. :slight_smile:

If someone is invis it will still state them in that black text so you can tell if you’re alone or not.

I noted this above, seems to be debug code, visible by enabling stats. But it should likely be turned off and put into the log if players need to do something with it…

The voice stats are only a temporary thing while we finish debugging the last of the voice issues.

Regarding if you should be seeing all of those people while you were in a dungeon – most likely those are people from your Fellowship for the Fellowship voice chat. Which reminds me, I’ve been thinking of taking that out of the game at least for a bit since it takes up a lot of resources and I think (all?) Fellowships just use Discord chat anyway.

Is there anyone who actively uses the Fellowship voice channel on a regular basis?

I think in the whole time I’ve played this game, the only time I’ve heard chatter on the in-game fellowship chat was when people were using it without realising they were or when Chezil was making monkey noises through it to try and distract people during high level shards/raids

3 Likes

Yep. Fellow used it to troll Jinx and I in the desert once lol. Discord is just easier. Especially with more than one shard group running at a time.

I imagine any folks who might use it won’t be on the forums, for the most part.

2 Likes

I like the fellowship chat for immersion, but i can certainly do without it for a while, majority of the time its party chat being utilized :man_shrugging:

99% of the time with in game, I’d be using party chat. I only used fellowship chat a couple times at the very beginning of early access. It was a bit confusing (until voices known well enough to be recognized) since I wasn’t sure which way someone was talking to me, or it’d interrupt a conversation with someone present, so fellowship list is used to add people to party to chat or just send a message. From the early access December to April I exclusively used in game voice and intentionally used fellowship chat twice in the first month. It just kinda became unanimously abandoned. Although I do wonder if it’s removed how many people will suddenly appear to report it not working, if any :woman_shrugging:

Still not able to sell old raid tokens. when attempting to sell them to a vendor, they just do not leave my bag.

2 Likes

Yup I forgot to spend my raid tokens on my second character, went to vendor them last night, shows I would get 17000 dram for 17, click accept and nothing happens

Might be even better if the legendary shard vendor still existed :wink: :wink: hint hint

I’d just like to raise that if the oculus quest causes an inrush of quest players, roughly 0 of them will be on discord (at least initially) since you can’t run 2 apps concurrently on quest, and need some fairly awkward kit setup to listen to discord and the game and decide which to talk to

2 Likes

I just re-rolled indestructible on my new level 30+4 bow, can I have my glimmering shard back? :sob: